Click column header to sort
- Initiate and lead investment projects / sub-projects as well as technical renovation projects in the plant: from inception to implementation through planning
- Prepare project specifications by investigating system and design requirements, provide RFQs as well as investment justifications
- Thoroughly lead projects in detail by owning budget and schedule and applying Risk Management Framework; secure required management approvals for significant changes
- Perform contractor analyses and selection; set up and manage contracts and their execution, audit contractors as required for smooth project execution
- Lead interdisciplinary project teams composed of both internal and external stakeholders to ensure execution of assigned project steps
- Develop concepts and strategies for the introduction of the digital future / Industry 4.0
- Steuerung von Investitionsprojekten/Teilprojekten und anlagentechnischen Umbauvorhaben im Werk: Alles aus einer Hand: Von der Idee, über die Planung bis zur Umsetzung
- Erstellung von Spezifikationen und Investitionsbegründungen
- Durchführung des Projektrisikomanagements und (der) detaillierter Projektplanungen
- Die Einhaltung und Umsetzung von Qualitäts-, Kosten- und Terminzielen
- Durchführung technischer Abnahmen
- Fachliche Führung von interdisziplinären Projektteams aus internen als auch externen Mitarbeitern
- Erarbeitung von Konzepten und Strategien zur Einführung der digitalen Zukunft
- Utilizes company’s purchasing system to process purchase orders from requisitions.
- Prepares/Maintains Project Procurement Plans to ensure that project milestones are met
- Ensures the contractual document accurately reflects the terms and conditions of purchase, including payment terms, freight terms, incoterms, and other key commercial terms.
- Understands the program strategies and works with Program Manager and Cross Functional team on transactions
- Supports the entire PO process in the respective ERP system
- Builds relationships with project teams to help drive process improvements
- Actively represents Sourcing and Procurement on issues relating to strategic sourcing initiatives
- Demonstrates high level customer focus and sense of urgency.
- Ensures adherence to all safety, environmental and purchasing policies, guidelines and procedures.
- Dealing with customers’ enquires from initial call through order processing and invoice stage, to post sales activities
- Develop and maintain trustful relationships with a portfolio of assigned Customers, through excellent communication and working relationships. Understand & anticipate their needs and requirements to ensure they are retained and to secure long-term business for Guardian
- Establish and maintain excellent communication and working relationships with all internal stakeholders to ensure customer orders are fulfilled on a win-win basis
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their ongoing needs and business objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between customers and internal teams in Guardian
- Resolve any issues faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Seek for, maintain and report progress on sales targets (forecast execution), understand main positive and negative impacts and timely report to Customer Service Capability and Sales Capability, when needed prepare regular reports to internal and external stakeholders using account metrics
- Having a commercial approach and mindset by identifying opportunities to upsell and cross sell additional products ensuring customers and the Company always receive maximum benefits from each deal
- Visualize performance, analyse operational data related to Customer service and sales and Generate reports required for senior management team
- Seek ways to continuously improve ways of working, eliminate process wastes and automate processes and system solutions. Experience of working in Continuous Improvement (Lean) environment is very welcomed
- Lead global transformation within the MRO category and drive innovations in global scalability and effectiveness.
- Translate global procurement strategies into detailed, executable plans with global category managers and operational procurement.
- Achieve competitive position for MRO in terms of cost and speed.
- Successfully build partnerships and collaborate with multiple internal/external constituents including Operational Procurement, Finance, Legal, Operations, Logistics, Manufacturing Operations, R&D, Supply Chain, and Engineering.
- Partner with COE to develop key metrics that enable speed of execution and capture opportunities for all categories within MRO. Leverage eProcurement strategies.
- Develop consignment and VMI POV to ensure optimal Working Capital Efficiency for Guardian Industries.
- Actively seek out best knowledge within the MRO category. Proactively solicit and share knowledge across team and with all Koch affiliate companies.
- Foster team development and advancement of MBM culture.
- Proactively coach teams to drive results through the disciplined application of MBM (Market Based Management) business model as our way of doing business
· Handling import/export shipments
· Supervising customs activities
· Supervising freight forwarding activities
· Supervising with shipping line activities
· Coordinating with suppliers for import material
· Processing of invoices
· Tracking the shipment over GPS
· Monthly reporting
· Performing other activities related to EHS, QMS, Claims and Value Creation.
Example projects that you would be typically involved in are:
- Improving OEE on both Lami & Coater production lines
- Coater Overhaul SMED project
- Debottlenecking & Equipment Reliability projects
- Product Quality Improvement Projects
- Data Collection & Reporting
- Continuous Improvement Projects
Example projects that you would be typically involved in are:
- Downtime Reduction
- Product Quality Improvement Projects
- Raw Materials Validation and Analyses
- Process Optimization Projects
- Continuous Improvement Projects
- Establish, develop and maintain contacts primarily with top architects and façade consultants.
- Specify Guardian’s high value-added products for commercial glass façades
- Drive conversion of your specifications to sales
- Create and follow up a pipeline of opportunities, tracked within the CRM system
- Understand market needs, today and tomorrow. Channel this information within the organisation
- Maintain regular exchange with internal stakeholders and practice teamwork
The Manufacturing Excellence – Float Project Leader will be responsible for new and existing process development and improvements. The candidate will be able to work in a collaborative work setting as well as communicate with Guardian manufacturing facilities throughout the world
The desired candidate will provide technical glass knowledge to support complex, multi-disciplinary technology advancement projects. The candidate must interact with research, regional operations and local plant personnel to develop a point of view on current and future process improvements and drive long-term value creation for Guardian Glass. This candidate will be the project lead for Guardian’s Operating Envelope Program and lead the initiatives for both asset life cycle and stable operations.
- Operating Envelope Phase 1– Owner and Coordinator of Tracking with the Regions
- Emergency Procedure Database
- Operating Parameter List
- Asset Integrity Dashboard and Risk mitigation plan review – ensure that we are developing a consistent POV with regional lead on asset review
- Unplanned Event Tracking, Corrective Actions and Sharing Proven Practices
- Operating Envelope Phase 2 – Project Lead and Tracking within Regions
- Proven Practices for Stable Operations
- Key Process Lever Development and Monitoring
- Work with Capabilities (Quality, Reliability, Engineering) to support effort and identify gaps
- Coordinate with EngEx and OpEx on Scope addition of new technologies early in the FEL Process of CTR’s and Greenfield Projects
- Technology Project Lead for current process improvements and FoTF initiatives: Predictive Control (expert systems, modeling predictive control), Temperature Measurements (Cameras and other technology), Sensors, Forming automation, etc.
- Opportunities for Internal / External Training and Improving our internal and external capabilities
- Manager of Float Share point Site
- Team management
- System and process checking
- Order acquisition by phone, e-mails
- Team training
- Interaction with other departments: Administration, WH, Sales, Marketing, Quality, Supply Chain
- Emergency management
- Ensure the correct prices, products and services are delivered
- Ensure orders processing is flawlesst
- Ensure the claims and the returns are processed in the right way (correct timing and right decisions)
- Ensure that the Quality Manager is aligned and updated on relevant information about claims
- Ensure constant interaction with the WH to improve the quality of customers experience and process efficiency
- Advise on customers inquiries
- Keep the customers constantly up to date and promote our news and services
- Participation in fairs and customer events
- Team Management
- System- und Prozesskontrolle
- Bestellannahme per Telefon, E-Mail
- Interaktion mit anderen Abteilungen: Administration, WH, Vertrieb, Marketing, Qualität, Lieferkette
Stellen Sie sicher, dass die richtigen Preise, Produkte und Dienstleistungen geliefert werden
- Stellen Sie sicher, dass die Auftragsabwicklung fehlerfrei ist
- Stellen Sie sicher, dass die Reklamationen und Rücksendungen ordnungsgemäß bearbeitet werden (korrekter Zeitpunkt und richtige Entscheidungen)
Stellen Sie sicher, dass der Qualitätsmanager auf die relevanten Informationen zu Ansprüchen ausgerichtet und aktualisiert ist
- Stellen Sie eine ständige Interaktion mit dem WH sicher, um die Qualität der Kundenerfahrung und die Prozesseffizienz zu verbessern
- Beratung bei Kundenanfragen
- Halten Sie die Kunden stets auf dem Laufenden und bewerben Sie unsere Neuigkeiten und Dienstleistungen
- Teilnahme an Messen und Kundenveranstaltungen
You will take full responsibility of assigned customers' relationship, support and sales. This includes: sales and negotiation over the phone, order entry, logistic planning and all customer service tasks.
Maximize the sales and margins at the customers of her/his responsibility.
- Define prices for opportunities at the customers of her/his responsibility.
- Develop a strong understanding of logistics, operational constrains and sources of value related to serving the customer base.
- Optimize the matching between the customer needs and the company service proposition.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships external and internally, mainly with the Supply chain team.
- Identify and implement improvements in the sales processes and customer experience.
- Understand and anticipate your customer’s needs and provide them with the most suitable solution for their business activities.
Strong presence (proactive) & customer approach during customer visits& in continued phone/mail follow ups.
Being able to manage full customer accounts connecting with customers/ customer service and other stakeholders within the organization: Price requests, quality topics. Payment issues
Understand customer needs to make sure win-win relationships are built with Guardian.
- Ensure commitments are followed & all necessary info is submitted to the customer.
Find opportunities of mutual benefit with mix, pricing, range etc…
- Plan strategy to assure volume & VCM target according to AOP is achieved
Continued, solid follow up on figures to assure proper execution of the strategy.
Principles entrepreneurship and challenging the status quo should be reflected in suggesting service & other relevant needs to the organization for future developments both technical but also organizational (customer service, e-commerce needs, service requirements – logistics other).
- Manage and ensure efficiency of lamination team meets the company’s goal and requirement
- Develop the team to achieve highest performance
- Monitor, control, and manage overall lamination activities and team
- Manage customer requirements and complaints with customer focus and entrepreneurship principles
- Identify, develop and implement process improvements to plant safety, quality improvement, and process efficiency with housekeeping
- Responsible for technical development and implementation of new materials, creating product and processing specifications, identifying risks and opportunities to efficiently execute paths to commercialization by eliminating alternatives quickly.
- Create development strategies and methodologies (experimental plans) utilizing design of experiments for material and process development.
- Oversee prototyping and testing of new materials/designs, including the interpretation of test results.
- Interface with vendors and external knowledge sources or utilize internal capabilities to create and test new materials.
- Develop test equipment and methods to evaluate new materials and product designs.
- Utilize statistical analysis to develop experimental conclusions and provide recommendations to senior leaders.
- Evaluate material selection, cost analysis, and vendors as required to implement new designs.
- Work with production to implement and support product and process improvements.
- work in accordance with safety rules
- Managing the Continuous Improvement polices, practices and procedures at Plant level
- Supporting productivity initaitives and other programs leading to significant improvements in safety, quality and costs
- Close cooperation with other production departments
- Establishing continuous improvement capabilities within the organization
- Praca zgodnie z zasadami bezpieczeństwa
- Zarządzanie polisami, praktykami i procedurami ciągłego doskonalenia na poziomie zakładu
- Wspieranie inicjatyw wydajności i innych programów prowadzących do znacznej poprawy bezpieczeństwa, jakości i kosztów
- Ścisła współpraca z innymi działami produkcyjnymi
- Stworzenie możliwości ciągłego doskonalenia w organizacji
- Managing the quality performance of SRG Global Ibi plant and responsible for coordinating the quality team.
- Conduct actions necessary to achieve the goals and meet the quality area expectations, according to company strategy and culture.
- Be aware of the company strategy and vision and cascade to the team to achieve a shared vision
- Encourage the team to be accountable based in their roles and responsabilities
- Quality performance of SRG Global Ibi plant. Establish and follow up the department objectives an goals.
- Deploy quality system into the organization. Ensure that procedures are stablished, implemented and maintained.
- Comunication with customer. Ensure customer satisfaction through compliance with customer requirements for products and procedures. Coordinate the activities to solve client’s claims. Understand and meet customer requirements.
- Coordinate resident activities and subcontracted sorting.
- 8D-Root cause methodology to achieve ZERO repetitive issues. Ensure that Quality Engineers give detailed analysis of root cause and answer on time to the customer.
- Ensure Quality customer web analysis.
- Identify and anticipate potential issues.
- Ensure LPA’s planning.
- Define and track quality KPI’s (claims/concerns/ppm/Warraties).
- Analyze external and internal Quality trends in order to make correct decisions.
- Establish action plans, PDCA. Coordinate and check all the tasks derived from them.
- Coordinate certification audits (IATF). Non mayor non conformities.
- Coordinate customer audits in place. Analyze NC, PDCA implemented, check and track corrective actions effectivity.
- Control efficiency of quality actions: Meet the COQ target, derogation on target.
- Give support in new launches. Ensure Quality Engineers perform: Make sure the projects are homologated on time and meeting customer’s requirements.
- Build and manage consultative relationships with candidates, HR Business Partners and hiring leaders across a variety of countries/locations.
- Design & activate strategic talent channels to build high-impact pipelines of talent
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies, screen/submit candidates and conduct regular meetings with key stakeholders to ensure effective fulfillment of positions in timely manner.
- Consistently create an incredible candidate experience to drive positive employment brand awareness
- Determine best approaches to discover top talent through direct search, professional networking, referrals, social media, job boards and recruitment partnerships to deliver top-notch candidates in an efficient and effective manner
- Track and report metrics to evaluate overall effectiveness of company’s recruiting process, tools and systems; Support optimization initiatives of recruiting process/tools/systems.
- Evaluate external labor market conditions and internal employee turnover trends to recommend changes to the existing recruitment activities to meet changing market conditions
- Manage ongoing relationships with recruiting-related vendors to ensure satisfactory and compliant standards of service.
- Lead a team of purchasing and storeroom professionals to excellence in the optimization of working capital, leveraging competitively advantaged agreements and overall project execution.
- Create an environment where employee’s daily actions emphasize safety first and adherence to environmental compliance and internal financial controls
- Coach and mentor site level procurement team members to help them learn, apply and advance Market Based Management®
- Lead talent development to create scalability by maximizing the comparative advantage of the team members
- Creates personal development plans for team members to ensure continuous evolution and maximize the comparative advantage of team members.
- Provide regional leadership of procurement execution activities: program launches, projects execution, spend management, and contract compliance to maximize operational and financial performance, all while reducing financial risk.
- Apply critical economic thinking to identify gaps and opportunities across the sites versus business objectives and What Good Looks Like. Drive procurement actions to close gaps, mitigate risk and meet customer expectations for the region and sites
- Partner with Business, Site Leadership and suppliers to create superior value and meet financial expectations inclusive of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Manage and be accountable for purchasing and store room operations across many facilities with high levels of spend and inventory in high volume, multi-commodity environments.
- First Operating Envelope analysis on to certain coaters/deposition parameters/coating layers that will be later on analyzed in Excel.
- Support in managing the Internal Communications Portal for Europe , including writing short stories, daily posting, and building an internal community of fans.
- Contacting local employees with internal communication responsibilities and building a library of subjects for future internal stories.
- Ensuring on-going improvement of the internal SharePoint functionality & design.
- Support in development of Guardian Glass in Europe materials for internal use: PowerPoint presentations, infographics, mailers, newsletters, etc.
- Creating icons and uploading images to update the internal image library
- Updating the Welcome Manual for new hires