Responsibilities and Expectations
- Assign areas of responsibility to different planners.
- Coordinate and manage the planning of different areas.
- Coordinate and manage workloads. Manage needs for resources in the short, medium and long term
- Coordinate and manage the medium and long term capacities of the different facilities.
- Support the Launch coordinator planning plant launches.
- Give support to the injection section in the definition of the different kanbans.
- Support different areas in the definition and management of their stocks in progress.
- Support external logistics in the definition and management of finished product stocks.
- Lead the implementation of the MPS in the plant.
- Support internal logistics in the implementation of the project Stock accuracy.
- Support different areas in the management of internal packaging
- 3- 5 years’ experience.
- Fluency in English, other language is an asset
- A team player, self motivated, energetic and result oriented,
- Excellent communicarion skills an abilities including effectively communicating of corrective actions.
Responsibilities and Expectations
Lead and Track the Lean Manufacturing implementation plan.
Lead Continuous Improvement, VEVA'S and Kaizen activities at plant level.
Lead the workshops in plant to create the maximum long term value for the company.
Define Productivities and investments needed on BP according to the Lean Improvement Plan and the Plant Vision.
Deploy the Operations Improvement Plan ( P&L, SWOT, IES & MMOG inputs) to capture and connect employees to the greatest opportunities to create value.
Participate in the Daily Plant Audit Tours and give support to Production and Logistic teams.
Lead and provide support in Digital Transformation Projects (Visual Factory Real Time, RFID racks system, etc.))
Lead best practices activities.
Give support in TPM & SMED activities to reduce costs on Molding Process
Support Flawless Execution by giving support in the operations method definition (lay out, production method, line balance, packaging definition...)
Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineer
Master in Lean Manufacturing
3- 5 years’ experience in automotive sector
5 years experience in similar position
Fluency in English, other language is an asset
A team player, self motivated, energetic and result oriented,
Excellent communicarion skills an abilities including effectively communicating of corrective actions.
We are seeking a strong individual with the right virtue and talent to join our team. The Plastic Injection Molding Manager will have overall responsibility of planning, organizing and coordinating plant molding activities. Demonstrated leadership in management capacity is required.
- Manage a safe and disciplined work environment
- Develop and provide input on Molding requirements needed to determine the total labor and gross margin for a customer’s order
- Interface with other departments to ensure customer order deadlines are met
- Create detailed schedule time lines to ensure customer shipment dates and equipment specifications are met
- Develop a process plan including people, resources, equipment, and floor space for each customer order
- Plan flow of materials through department
- Establish or adjust work procedures to meet production schedules
- Develop and implement new and/or improved systems and procedures
- Drive 5S in the materials department and the plant to world class standards
- Identify, cultivate and drive to execution new global business opportunities that align with the company’s competitive advantages and priorities
- Leading strategy development and execution on downstream business opportunities
- Leading strategic business development initiatives such as new technology, M&A or capital initiatives that are global in nature. Responsibilities include:
- Point of view development – understanding of the profit drivers of a market which include supply, demand, trends, alternatives, etc.
- Value chain & profitability analysis
- Framing of business opportunities, including risk adjusted economic analysis
- Identification of long term competitive advantages and scalability
- Detailed business and execution plans
- In conjunction with the finance capability and Glass Leadership team, lead and/or assist M&A activities
- Provide valuation analysis, synergies and strategic fit review
- Challenge the business on the opportunity
- Lead and/or assist with diligence and business and contractual negotiations
- Provide senior leadership with screening documents, updates, direction, proposal, etc.
- Create a framework to screen and prioritize global business development opportunities to ensure the highest and best use of Guardian’s capital and resources
- Support for key industries to identify waste and opportunities, strategic growth opportunities and commercial/operational excellence support
- Champion the economic thinking training and ensure that it is driven throughout the organization
- 7+ years experience in Business/Corporate Development with increasing responsibility
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, or General Business
- Experience leading teams
- Strong analytical and economic thinking skills
- Demonstrated success working with cross functional teams on a global scale
- Market Analysis – point of view work – business plans
- Ability to provide senior level presentations and make business recommendations
- Up to 25% international travel
- Market Analysis, point of view work, business planning
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Effective communication skills
- Strong analytical and economic thinking skills
- Self-sufficiency, initiative
Purpose: Provide hands-on support to the plant’s ongoing growth and lean manufacturing initiatives. Provide packaging solutions and improvements for current products. Develop packaging for new products to gain SRG Global competitive advantage through innovative solutions and on-time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, packaging engineering preferred. Other related degrees may be considered.
- 5+ years related packaging experience
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Ability to understand packaging drawings and advise with best practice
- Demonstrated leadership and trouble-shooting abilities
- Ability to work with production and product engineering effectively through cross-functional teams
- Demonstrates ownership in job influenced areas to help drive innovative solutions
- Ability to design cost conscientious packaging solutions that will preserve the quality of the product and adhere to customer standards and requirements
- Ability to comprehend all customers packaging specifications and assure that SRG Global meets those requirements while maintaining appropriate costs
- Ability to leverage cross functional teams, suppliers, and customers to achieve a common goal
- Ability to update customer systems for packaging requirements (Ex. Ford DDL Form 150 / Toyota VPACS)
- Knowledge in automotive internal and external packaging systems.
- Ability to perform packaging cost analysis for quoting purposes
Major Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Provide and support proper testing of packaging
- Get internal approvals from Dept. Mgrs prior to bring packaging in-house
- Get external approvals from Customer for Customer Packaging (Ex. Service Pack)
- Drive cost reductions regarding packaging and cost of quality
- Conduct annual re-quotes on all packaging to achieve cost reduction targets for packaging
- Work with suppliers to assure that the pack that they are going to be providing purchased parts in will work within our assembly cells
- Work with packaging suppliers to maintain inventories that meet SRG Global expectations.
- Work with material handling and production control to identify and pursue packaging opportunities
- Identifying and resolving process-related inefficiencies and championing process improvement projects
- Develop and maintain standardized work instructions
- Develop and maintain packaging formulas
- Conduct cost analysis and capacity analysis
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to stand to walk on concrete floor for 8+ hours
- Lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures & perform work indoors / outdoors as needed.
- Ability to work with hands (Fine motor agility)
- Must have regular and predictable attendance
- Analyze plating solutions using wet chemistry and equipment.
- Develop strategic plans to ensure the maintenance of the plating equipment.
- Manage Plating Process Engineers in maintaining plating process as needed.
- Develop QS9000 work instructions for the plating department.
- Develop standards for current and future plating activities including but not limited to process improvement, process standardization, line design, and cost reduction.
- Responsible for following all environmental policies, procedures, work instructions and requirements applicable to his or her work, including the proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Responsible for immediately reporting to management all environmental concerns related to work being carried out, as well as, all incidents, which present a hazard to people, production, or the environment.
- Define process limits based on experimentation and analysis.
- Develop new processes, methods, and layouts to increase equipment flexibility and improve manufacturing yields.
- Observe and comply with all federal, state, and local safety and environmental regulations associated with this job.
- Aid plating manager in identifying training needs. Attend and participate in all scheduled training and educational programs identified for this position.
- Promote and maintain 5-S to ensure an organized, clean, and work safe area.
Desired Skills and Experience: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: BS in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering preferred; at least three years in a production management role or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Mathematical skills: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as concentrations, percentage, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Reasoning ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations.
Responsibility and authority to ensure quality products and service to our customers:
All employees must understand, support and participate in the company's Quality Plan, including quality objectives and quality commitment by being able to:
- Explain the intent and components of the Policy, including an overview of IATF 16949 Quality Management Systems, procedures and work instructions associated with this job.
- Explain the function of this job and how it helps to create quality parts and services.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of non-conformities in products, processes, and/or quality systems.
- Identify and record any problems in products, processes, and/or quality systems.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through established systems.
- Verify the implementation of solutions to ensure successful resolutions.
Contain non-conformities and alter process until deficiency or unsatisfactory condition is corrected.
Physical demands: The employee is frequently required to stand and walk, use hands to finger, handle, and feel, reach with arms and hands, and talk and hear. The employee is sometimes required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and sit. Specific vision requirements include close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, and depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. The employee is required to lift up to 10 - 50 lbs. daily.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee will be exposed to toxic and corrosive chemicals.
The employee may encounter exposure to fumes or airborne particles. The employee may also encounter wet and/or humid conditions, vibration, working in high, precarious places, proximity to moving mechanical parts, exposure to electrical shock and radiation.
The noise level is moderate.
The employee will need to wear all protective equipment relevant to working with hazardous chemicals.
Develop the plant maintenance personnel
- Work with the plant leadership teams to develop their knowledge of reliability processes and techniques
- Provide feedback to assess the capability of a Site with respect to reliability working with the plant manager. Assist in the development of plans to improve both knowledge/skills and talent (where needed).
- Provide input on potential candidates for leadership positions to support succession planning per above
Support teamwork with the reliability managers in the region and across the company
- Freely share information to enable the success of others
- Leverage learnings for reliability to and from other regions and also from the KII network.
- Create proven practices to enable sharing of knowledge.
- Serve as a role model in the region for the guiding principles and Leader Expectations
- Support knowledge sharing with the operations that you support and across the company
- Seize opportunities to create teachable moments relative to Market Based Management
The 8 elements of Operations Excellence, specifically:
Process and Occupational Safety
- Insure that reliability activities support the compliance requirements for the region
- Consistently drive the message of the importance of safety in the plant. Expectation is a safety champion
- Function as an information resource for safety specifically as it relates to maintenance (e.g. arc flash, energy control)
- Support the challenge process particularly related to safety to create an environment where concerns can be raised
- Insure that reliability activities support the compliance requirements for the region particularly for the emissions control systems at the plants
- Participate in setting the vision for reliability for the region and priorities for reliability improvements for the plants that you support. POV, opportunity definition and capability assessment
- Work with the plants directly on their reliability plan and help facilitate their journey
- Support plant reliability input for the capital process
- Function as a resource to support root cause analysis for the follow up on reliability issues to enable continuous improvement
- Continuously improve the region’s reliability systems to reduce unplanned events
- Build relationships with the Operations organizations to improve customer focus and translates their needs into reliability activities
The qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Experience in maintenance leadership positions or background reliability fundamentals and maintenance work flow processes
- Ability to lead cross-functional groups
- Ability to drive improvements without direct reporting relationships
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- BS Engineering
- Certified reliability professional
- rcm facilitator
- 6-sigma green/black belt
Purpose:The Industrial Engineer focuses on driving process and capability improvement to deliver results and achieve the goals. This role also plays an important role in leading and supporting cross functional teams though the preparation, execution, and follow up of continuous improvement projects. The IE will help to implement change management principles at all levels of the organization, through coaching and engaging employees. In order to sustain results, this position will need to implement and train different functions on new tools (ex: standard work, TPM tools, data analysis) and ensure employee capability is being built. The IE will support the Department & Value Stream Managers through participation in Daily Management System, problem solving initiatives, data analysis, metric reporting, and effective loss elimination.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Engineering Technology or Equivalent Experience
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Industrial Engineer or Continuous Improvement Engineer
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Outlook, Powerpoint, AutoCad
- Must be able to perform job functions in parallel (Multi-tasking)
- Must be self supervised, have good leadership skills, and have professional oral and written communication skills
- Able to perform process flow analysis & time/motion studies
- Proficient in Value Stream Mapping – Current & Future State
- Experience in a Tier I facility a plus
Major Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- Identify areas of process improvement, efficiencies, capacities, & take appropriate action
- Responsible for maintaining the project budget & timeline
- Develop work design for new & existing cells
- Collaborate with packaging design to create packaging solutions for material flow as well as space constraints.
- Coaches and enforces plant safety policy and safe work methods
- Coaches and enforces correct use of the Engineering Change system
- Implement & train different functions on new tools (standard work, TPM, data analysis, VSM, etc.)
- 5s Disciplines
- Ability to stand or walk on concrete floor for 8+ hours
- Lift and/or move up to 30 lbs
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures & perform work indoors / outdoors as needed
- Ability to work with hands (Fine motor agility)
- Sitting at Computer, Standing, Walking, Bending, Lifting and using Stairs to perform job
- Flexible Work Hours
- Must have regular and predictable attendance
We are currently looking for an experienced Vacuum Coating Scientist / Engineer to join our Science and Technology Center team, located in Carleton, Michigan. The ideal candidate will have a broad mix of experience and skills in the areas of process improvement and product development in the thin film arena.
As a member of the Process Innovation Department, you would be responsible for assessing and upgrading current coater performance to enable our next generation products to maintain the currently enjoyed high yields and throughput.
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Identifying, developing and implementing new hardware and processes to increase technological capabilities.
- Coordinating with process teams and production facilities to define and recommend hardware and nprocess upgrades to the sputter coaters globally.
- Developing and growing strong relationships with external partners and research institutes in support of our technology and process roadmaps.
- Working with internal customers, vendors and external businesses to develop new and innovative solutions to challenges faced in the large area coaters.
- Understanding and developing models for coater analysis, including gas flow dynamics, capacity modeling and throughput optimization.
- Designing and implementing efficient experiments for assessment of new hardware and processes.
- Reporting results and recommended actions to a broad audience of leaders, scientists and other groups.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Advanced Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Physics, Materials Science & Engineering or related subject. Plasma physics education preferred.
- Hands-on experience in thin film deposition techniques
- Understanding and experience of vacuum coating systems - preferred.
- Experience in statistical process control, design of experiments and gas phase chemistry – preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience of managing and leading complex, product/process development or technology projects – preferred.
- Strong analytical skills coupled with good abilities for presenting and communicating ideas and concepts.
We are seeking a Territory Sales Executive (Outside Sales). This position will be responsible for float and coated glass business for China, reporting to Territory Sales Manager – China and Hong Kong.
This position will be responsible for generating value for our customers and Guardian Industries through the development and implementation of both commercial & residential segment strategies. This would include but not be limited to the following:
Territory Management: Developing and implementing a sales strategy for the territory to enhance current customer relationships, identify value creation opportunities and identify new business.
Customer Development: Growing existing business and generating new business through relationship development and value creation.
- Create and maintain relationships with key contacts at existing and prospective customers.
- Promote and selling Guardian’s broad range of float, fabricated, and commercial coated products.
- Customer analysis – determine customer needs through market and product requirements.
- Develop a point of view on the territory’s market dynamics and our customer’s supply alternatives.
- Closure – delightfully satisfying customers need.
- Follow-up with customers (including quality and service challenges and regular reviews)
Career Development: agree upon a career development plan with Supervisor including self-assessment and identifying training needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in any related fields.
- Excellent communication skills in English, including oral, written and presentation skills.
- Willingness to travel and work in global team of professionals.
- Computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Business Suite applications, familiarity with CRM programs.
- Experience in Sales and Marketing is an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven sales experience.
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Design modifications of subcomponents in current products based on project specific needs.
- Brainstorm new designs, create prototyping, and perform physical testing of design concepts.
- Define, execute, and analyze development plans for product and process design
- Utilize statistical analysis to develop experimental conclusions and provide recommendations to senior leaders.
- Determine new or improved methods to manufacture components.
- Complete cost analysis and capital plans to implement product and process changes.
- Determine methods to integrate new subcomponents into current product using semi-automation or full automation.
- Implement methods to track quality and productivity yields of installed processes.
- Lead creation of FMEAs and control plans to ensure future product quality.
- Work with production to implement and support product and process improvements.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Materials Science, or other related engineering fields and 5+ yrs experience, or M.S./Ph.D. & 3-5 yrs of industrial experience.
- Broad Knowledge of various manufacturing methods. Automation experience is not needed, but a plus.
- Broad knowledge of materials for a variety of applications.
- Able to efficiently and effectively identify and adopt best-in-class solutions to similar problems
- equipment in a shop or production environment.
- Experience with Product Development & Design
- Understanding of and knowledge of practical use of lean manufacturing concepts and experience implementing continuous Improvement.
We are presently recruiting for a Customer Account Manager. This position will be located at our Troy, MI facility.
The position will be responsible for the following:
- Customer account management for multiple customer accounts servicing the automotive, residential, and commercial markets.
- The position is responsible for the customer account management to include order processing, inventory management, pricing, stocking plans, and accounts receivable.
- Daily interaction with the outside sales force, providing pricing and product availability information, working together to meet customer needs and secure new business.
- Daily interaction with the plant production scheduling teams, managing customer requirements, and communicating customer quality concerns.
- Customer product technical support and product upselling
- Position operates in a fast pace environment, the ideal candidate will be able to identify problems and apply continuous improvement processes and methodologies to be able counteract with solutions.
- Work with outside sales and marketing managers on new and existing products to become product knowledgeable on Guardians vast array of value added product offerings in-order to better service the customer needs.
The background and experience requirements for this position are as follows:
- Bachelors degree in Business
- Minimum 3-5 years experience
- Customer service focused, must have good telephone and communication skills
- Multitasking is required daily along with good organizational skills
- Entrepreneurial person who is business minded
- Self motivated
- Advanced PC skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Advanced analytical skills, including the ability to prepare and analyze databases and spreadsheets to make solid business decisions and recommendations to senior leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety
- At least 5 years of experience and solid understanding of EH&S best practice, international working environment is preferred.
- Safety and Environmental management system
- Factory and construction safety
- Good command of English
- Effective communication skill and the ability to handle multiple tasks all with an attention to details.Influence skills very important.
- Possess analytical thinking skill and sense of urgency.
- Being integrity, high entrepreneurship and strong leadership
- Monitor and advice safety and Environmental management system
- Inspect industrial and municipal facilities and programs to ensure compliance with EH&S regulations
- Industrial hygiene and environmental monitoring
- Control of waste management
- Main coordinator for ISO14001
- Coordinate with Government in part of EH&S
- Obtain, update, and maintain plans, permits, and standard operating procedures
- Control and maintain document system conforming to ISO9001 International Standard
- Prepare the internal audit planning and coordinate with auditors
- Coordinate and support any activities pertaining to EH&S and quality system
- EH&S Training
- Follow up EH&S program
- EH&S patrol and report for corrective and preventive action
DeWitt is located ~20miles north of Davenport, IA. Davenport is part of the Quad Cities, a metropolitan area with a population over 200,000 people. Despite the size, there is minimal to no traffic. Located along the Mississippi river, the area boasts theaters, sporting events, shopping, music and art, restaurants and top rated healthcare and education systems. The surrounding communities offer festivals, concerts, parks & trails, zoo, boating, fishing, snow skiing (winter) and much more! It is home to St. Ambrose University and Augustana College, and multiple community colleges, along with a professional Hockey Team (Mallards) and minor league baseball (River Bandits affiliated with the Houston Astros).
THIS POSITION IS RESPONSIBLE FOR COATER OPERATIONS - TEMPERING DEPARTMENT and OFF-LINE CUTTING
- Work with and through others to advance our Market Based Management (MBM®) culture; which requires supporting and promoting a culture of change, empowering employees to understand and accept accountability.
- Ensure health & safety standards are enforced and maintained where the focus is on prevention and peer-to-peer accountability. This includes:
- Housekeeping & 5S efforts, identification of safety gaps and initiation of corrective actions.
- Creating a culture where employees address unsafe conditions, unsafe behaviors and participate and make suggestions for improvement.
- Leading the drive for improvement in operational areas such as compliance, production yield, quality, and costs throughout the sputter coating process.
- Enhancing operational effectiveness by putting measurements and accountability in place that lead to and drive profitable action.
- Leading and tracking continuous improvement opportunities where performance issues are apparent and provide leadership/action plans for gap closure; follow up as required.
- Work in partnership with the Shift Management team to execute on Coater performance standards that support production schedules and reduce unscheduled downtime to ensure coater quality and yields are optimized.
- Coach production supervision and department management on how to drive continuous improvement opportunities where performance issues are apparent and provide leadership/coaching on creation of action plans for gap closure; follow up as required.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with peer group throughout region/globe to share and implement best practices in Coater operations to achieve “Best in class” results. This includes collaboration with our Science and Technology division on development and launch new products and processes.
- Constantly challenge the status quo, bringing new ideas to light on possible upgrades, and capital equipment needed to increase the capability and performance of the coating operation and keep up with the changing needs
- Educate teams on RCCA methods to find long-term solutions to issues. This includes driving the team to find gaps and develop plans to mitigate problems proactively, throughout the process.
- Encourage and promoted design ideas, and encourage experimentation to conduct process optimization and improvement experiments, and develop new hardware and processes based on experimental results.
- Work jointly with production scheduling to balance product inventories, maintenance and new product development time with a focus on meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
- Proven leadership skills with demonstrated track record of taking on progressively challenging assignments, and developing next generation plant leadership.
- Must have and be able to use analytical and problem solving skills, and be able to evaluate alternative solutions. This includes being able to quickly assess a situation, identify feasible solutions and make a sound decision to solve it.
- Bachelor Degree in an engineering discipline is required. Chemicals, Electrical or Thin films engineering is ideal.
- 3 to 5 years of professional process engineering experience coupled with 7-10 years of manufacturing leadership experience, leading other managers is ideal. Other industries may be considered where there is applicable experience to prepare the candidate for this role.
- Advanced experience using problem solving methodologies such as RCCA
- Advanced experience using Lean, Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Ability to support a 24/7/365-day operation, including nights and weekends.
- Willing to travel up to 15%.
To thrive at Guardian Industries, you will possess a sense of urgency to resolve issues while maintaining attention to detail to assure high quality work, adaptability to changing environments and a drive to exceed expectations
Position - Reliability & Maintenance Systems Planner & Scheduler(s)
Education & Experience - Ten (10) years of progressive growth & leadership capabilities and proven responsibilities in a manufacturing organization with knowledge of float plant equipment and equipment maintenance procedures and methods. Combination of AA Degree and/or BSC in electrical, mechanical, business or industrial engineering may be considered in lieu of five (5) years of manufacturing and/or reliability-based systems experience
The scope of this position is to know what must be done in maintenance planning and scheduling, and how well it must be done, for the maintenance business process to operate at a high level of performance, reliability and repeatability and translate this into results.
Reliability & Maintenance Planner & Scheduler results are achieved by fully documented quality work processes and outcome-based systems with clearly established and well-defined performance targets, deadlines, outcomes, responsibilities and authorities that are identified for every stage of the maintenance process.
The Maintenance Planners & Schedulers primary duties are to ensure ‘right-first-time’ job performance so that equipment reliability is maximized, while seeking maximum ‘tool or wrench time’ from maintenance technicians, SME’s, Engineers and/ or any resource pool.
This is achieved by the Planner & Scheduler driving safety and removing uncertainty and risk when equipment technicians perform a wide range of (reactive and proactive) maintenance tasks. These individuals ensure quality procedure and process content and establish job and work packages covering all equipment safety, reliability, parts condition and work quality proof-tests (so called ‘fix effectiveness’) such that the maintenance work performed delivers substantial equipment reliability and performance improvement and growth.
This role requires technical skills such that the quality and quantity of parts are correctly identified, and pre-assembled (‘kitted’), such that inventory is ‘protected’ and checked for correctness (then delivered) to the technician. It is necessary to have accurate time and job costs for financial improvement (cost of ownership) so accurately scheduled and executed work minimizes adverse impact to operations.
The Maintenance Planners & Schedulers develop cost and time estimates & document procedures for proactive and planned maintenance and pre-assemble and prepare necessary parts, equipment, services and work documentation to perform the maintenance work. They develop and write applicable maintenance procedures that promote precision maintenance, reduce waste, and increase maintenance efficiency and effectiveness, positions will be expected to work a standard dayshift schedule with 24/7 on call support as needed.
Interested parties please contact human resources and provide a Basic resume (work history, knowledge, skills, and education) as part of the application process.
Guardian offers an entrepreneurial environment and a unique culture that focuses on results, playing to win and rewarding employees for their commitment to excellence. We are presently recruiting for Quality Engineer who will thrive in our culture. This position will be located at our Corsicana, TX Float Glass facility, just South of Dallas, Texas.
Reporting directly to the Quality Manager, the Quality Engineer supports the quality programs and activities designed to ensure quality control and quality reliability of manufactured Flat Glass products consistent with established standards and within the MBM Framework and Guiding Principles. He/She understands the role/impact of the plant and is attached to a constant integration of customer focus.
- Develop a thorough understanding of glass manufacturing (float) and fabrication (coating, tempering) fundamentals.
- Coordinate with the Quality Manager and/or department management in addressing plant and customer quality concerns through containment, remediation, root cause analysis, and corrective actions.
- Identify opportunities for quality-related process improvement within the plant, and lead / work with department managers and engineers on developing those improvements.
- Support the Quality Manager in exceeding quality KPI and COPQ goals according to the facility’s business plan in coordination with Regional OPEX and to Global Quality initiatives.
- Provide monthly quality performance reports, including COPQ reports, to plant and regional management.
- Advance the plant’s Layered Process Audit program and report on the program’s progress on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Develop and share best/proven practices amongst peers in the Region.
- Administer the plant’s measurement and calibration systems. Aide in supporting the plant’s document control system.
- Support the development of the Supplier Quality process.
- Support compliance to the ISO 9001 standard.
- Advance the MBM Culture through the Challenge Process, Principled Entrepreneurship™, and knowledge sharing activities.
- Contribute to the safety culture of the plant, including participating the STOP program.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering or a closely related discipline.
- Certified Quality Engineer or at least 2-4 years of experience in the quality field.
- High level proficiency using MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be well versed and proficient in all standard quality tools (8D, DMAIC, multiple RCA techniques)
- Knowledge and experience in statistics preferred – solid experience in Six Sigma or Lean is desired.
- Demonstrated success in measuring and improving processes to meet organization goals.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience.
- Ability to communicate and coordinate with other departments and managers.
- Excellent oral communication skills. Excellent written communication skills in order to develop proper quality documentation.
- Experience in supporting and auditing to the ISO 9001 standard.
- Must be willing to travel up to 15% within the United States.
SRG Global Inc. has an opening for a Warehouse Truck Driver at our Portageville, MO facility.
Job Summary: We are seeking a strong individual with the right virtue and talent to join our team. The Warehouse Truck Driver moves materials and products through the receiving, warehouse and shipping processes.
- Maintain a safe working environment, adhere to safety principles, and maintain accepted housekeeping
Move material and products through the Warehouse.
- Inspect material for damage as it is removed from the carrier.
- Assure all outgoing shipments shall be properly loaded and secured on the equipment.
- Work under direct supervision and in accordance with instructions and techniques.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must have Class A CDL
- Forklift Experience
- Demonstrated ability to operate and keep up with various material handling equipment
- Ability to stand or walk on concrete floor for 8+ hours and lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Requires hand, arm back, and leg strength; also, bending and squatting ability
- Must have eye, foot, and hand coordination, and be able to do repetitive grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine motor manipulation
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures and perform work indoors/outdoors as needed
The role will include:
- Providing environmental advice and support for the plant and liaising with staff at all levels.
- Ensuring compliance with Climate Change Agreement (CCA) and Emissions Trading Systems (EU ETS). This will include upkeep of the sites carbon emissions data and reporting the sites carbon emissions via ETSWAP.
- Striving to ensure compliance to relevant environmental legislation and site permits.
- Maintenance and development of the sites ISO18001/14001 and 6001 Management Systems.
- Supporting, assisting and leading EHS investigations.
- Undertaking inspections and audits.
- Providing input in the contractor selection process.
- Identifying training needs which will add value to the business.
- Identifying, preparing and delivering appropriate EHS based training.
- Supporting the EHS Manager in achieving goals for the department and site.
- Project work.
- Relevant qualification within the disciplines of environment, health and safety.
- Relevant experience within the role of EHS Advisor.
- EU ETS experience would be advantageous.
- Experience within the manufacturing industry is desirable.
- Experience of operating within a COMAH site is desirable.
- An enthusiastic person with a passion for EHS. To be able to communicate and engage with people at all levels of the organisation and have the ability to be proactive, challenge and drive improvement.
- Vendor Master Data maintenance, ensure accuracy of the Vendor Master Data in the ERP systems
- Validation of Vendor related data prior to entering in the ERP system
- Validation of correctness of banking information and that the data is sufficient for wire transfers
- Interact with internal audit teams and Central Accounting team for audit purposes
- Ensure that internal and external queries are accurately resolved in a timely manner
- Actively participate with the team to contribute to process improvements
- Support the Travel and Expenses process by helping the team with expense report verification
- Support the team with other Procure to Pay related duties if required
- Good interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and listening communication skills
- Effective written communication skills
- Communicative English
- Communicative Russian
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Very effective organizational skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word processing programs, and email at proficient level
Senior M&A and Strategic Capital Analyst – A senior analytical position in the company’s hub of economic thinking; think McKinsey or BCG-type work, but for one global company, and you get to be home most nights (light travel).
- Five primary types of analysis performed. You don’t have to come to us knowing how to do them all, but you should be solid in one of the first two:
1. Valuation – Company & asset valuations + synergies using DCF, EBITDA multiples, Comps, etc.
2. Capital Modeling–NPV / IRR models with key drivers & sensitivities for Capital
3. Market Analysis – Microeconomics; supply/demand/cost curves, pricing mechanisms & forecasts
4. Optimization – Modeling business metrics to find the best use & mix of Product & Asset Portfolios
5. Contract Analysis – Forecasting raw material & energy markets & maximizing optionality in
• Ad Hoc Analysis – Quick, directionally-correct screening or framing analysis
• Economic Thinking – Koch’s unique blend of finance, microeconomics, & marketing that leads to superior results
• Exposure – Much of this team’s work is for the VP & up level with active projects in every operating region
• Thought Partnership – Talk through & frame up projects/analyses/concepts on ubiquitous glass white boards
• Development – Team develops strong economic thinkers to deploy into our global businesses & matrixed capabilities
The Key Requirements
- Financial Acumen – Ability to build a P&L, run it down to cashand calculate return sensitivities for strategic decisions
- Quantification – Ability to ask the right questions and model assumptions to quantify qualitative concepts
- Modeling – Ability to quickly organize and turn raw data into useful, dynamic information to improve decision quality
- Advanced Excel – Modeling data with multiple mixed formulas is in your DNA by this point
One of two Sr. Analysts on a team with three Jr. Analysts – Sr. Analysts are expected to serve several key roles:
- Lead Analyst – an experienced financial thinker & modeler who can frame up projects quickly, move them along with less direction, and can be trusted with the bigger initiatives
- Thought Partner – an experienced financial resource to help analysts move projects/analyses along
- Gatekeeper – an experienced financial & project resource who, with some internal training, can help guide project teams through our capital process with the right questions & examples
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Finance strongly preferred; degrees in other disciplines considered with the right skills.
- 3-5 years experience in financial analysis roles or 2+ years doing valuations at a consultancy
- Financial acumen - solid working knowledge of the P & L as a comparative decision-making tool
- Advanced Excel & financial modeling; Proficient Word & PowerPoint.
- Financial intelligence: Strategic Finance experience, Three statement modeling
- Market Analysis: supply/demand, competitive analysis, cost & profitability and price & margin forecasting