Click column header to sort
- Establish, develop and maintain contacts primarily with top architects and façade consultants.
- Specify Guardian’s high value-added products for commercial glass façades
- Drive conversion of your specifications to sales
- Create and follow up a pipeline of opportunities, tracked within the CRM system
- Understand market needs, today and tomorrow. Channel this information within the organisation
- Maintain regular exchange with internal stakeholders and practice teamwork
The position will be responsible for the following:
1). Providing leadership and direction for the safety of all employees and visitors to the facility
2). Lead, track and improve performance on key location goals and objectives
3). Develop crew members for improving individual and organization performance
4). Lead performance management and corrective action processes for assigned crew
5). Continuously improve plant performance through process improvements and lean manufacturing techniques
6). Maintain our plant’s union-free status through the use of positive employee relations and development
7). Collaborate with other departments (e.g. Sales, Scheduling, Warehouse, Shipping, etc.), to optimize production requirements
8). Work with upstream and downstream processes (and people), to exceed customer expectations
The background and experience requirements for this position are as follows:
- MUST HAVE a 4 year Bachelor Degree in Business or related field
- Minimum of 3 years supervisory experience working in a fast pace, 24/7/365 manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated success in measuring and improving processes to meet organization goals
- Demonstrated experience in leading positive employee relations in order to maintain a union-free environment
- Willingness and ability to work a rotating shift schedule
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to coordinate with other departments and managers to work as a team
- Knowledgeable at maintaining accurate employee documentation and files
- Proficiency using MS Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Work with team to ensure program launch (and tool move) activities are executed in accordance with committed product requirements
- Ensure Executional Excellence of all ADC Development deliverables and monitor all report status of each tool
- Support the prototype and pilot product builds during the ADC development cycle
- Provide “voice of the customer” feedback during the preproduction builds and clearly link these to ADC operator work instructions and inspection standards
- Assist Engineering and Quality to identify, escalate and resolve issues that may impede DV, Appearance and dimensional performance approval
- Work with cross-functional teams to communicate all program open issues as they relate to ADC development
A Day In The Life Typically Includes
Develop go-to-market strategies for identified growth initiatives and Company capabilities.
With operations, commercial and business development teams define how SRG Global can create value in Non-Automotive business taking into consideration our 5-year plan innovation technologies.
- With Innovation team use understanding of SRG Global innovation strategies that provide solutions to industry megatrends by developing specific actions to go-to-market
- Accelerate solutions to get to market using Decision Making Framework
- Develop the “ideal” manufacturing solution considering all the unique factors of Non-Automotive: low volumes, seasonal sales, technical specifications, etc…
- Identify the targeted customers, build relationships to identify key decision makers and develop the adequate selling strategy
Lead cross-functional collaboration with commercial, engineering, purchasing and strategic relationships, operations and business development teams.
- Responsible to identify and recommend solution(s) to gaps including, but not limited to:
- Supplier agreements with engineering and purchasing and strategic relationships
- Customer base with Business development team
- Develop “go to market” sales strategies to identify, develop and execute on the yearly sales plans
- Identify targeted conferences, industry events, trade shows that are a “must attend” for SRG
Act as an entrepreneur that drives action.
- Lead the analysis to define SRG Global position in markets with customers and versus competition to support recommendations.
- With global commercial and business development teams use knowledge sharing of customer footprint needs versus SRG Global footprint / gaps.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, marketing, sales or similar area a plus or similar work experience
- Sales hunter role or business development experience a plus
- 5+ years of experience
- Travel up to 25% to 50% domestically
- Virtue aligned to SRG Global culture
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Demonstrated results in sales, business development, strategic planning, business development
- Financial acumen, particularly in strategic sales decision making
- Non-Automotive Industry experience in sales or marketing
- Ability to take initiative with minimal guidance but collaborative in business approach
- Self-motivated to define and drive continuous improvement of processes
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills within cross functional teams across multiple regions
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office
- Sales or business development experience a plus in the following industries, house goods, appliances, aftermarket, alternative transportation industries (commercial vehicles, motorcycles, boating, RV, etc.)
- Develop competent, multidisciplinary skill sets capable of performing work in the paint department
- Complete production task in accordance with IATF 16949 based procedures and work instructions
- Ensure production volume requirements are met using a safe and productive process flow
- Meet or exceed customer expectations for quality by utilizing surface defect template, customer standards, boundary sample boards, and standard path of inspection methods with the mentality of “Zero” defects.
- Perform in a structured environment that is driven by self-discipline and strong work ethics
- Utilize the 5S process and philosophy to establish work place norms for orderliness, cleanliness, discipline, continuous improvement
- Conduct themselves in a safe manner by following all job safety practices
- Adhere to all plant policies, procedures, and work instructions
- Accept personal ownership of company, plant and departmental goals for quality, productivity and safety.
- Maintain and continuously improve work area(s) as well as associated tools and equipment
- Ability to distinguish variations in product color as well as other cosmetic defects.
- Knowledge of customer quality specifications and standards for all surface areas
- Knowledge of our CMS system and the ability to use and print labels correctly
- Ability to use the Kanban system effectively
- Properly fill out all specified production documentation required for the position (start-up, shutdown check sheets, downtime logs, etc.)
- Ensure filters are being changed and logs are updated as required
- Basic Knowledge and understanding of overall paint and paint system
- Must maintain respirator and use when required
- Visual color skills
- Hazardous waste handling (labeling, packaging, etc.)
Under the direction of the Production Manager, the Shift Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operation of one shift of production.
Typical activities are as follows
- directly supervises the activities of all shift supervisors and team leaders
- oversees safety, quality and correctness of the product
- Enforces company code of conduct
- develops methods for creating long term value
- performance management of all direct reports
- maintains production standards as set forth by department managers
- effective communication with all employees at all departments,
- keeps crew informed of company vision and objectives, advance the company’s culture
- Put safety and EHS first, provides for a smooth transition to the following shift.
Minimum of five years demonstrated management experience in manufacturing.
- Develop and grow the regional commercial market.
- Provide commercial expertise and be accountable for the delivery of the projects
- Execute vision and strategy of the business and connect team members to this vision.
- Lead and develop understanding of the regional commercial market and the commercial projects supply chain.
- Identify, recruit, grow and retain talent. Strong commitment to the growth of our people.
- Identify gaps and opportunities in product offerings in facade and interior, support development with market information and customer cooperation.
- Coordinate and drive implementation in the region of new products launches.
- Proactively organize, assign geographic responsibilities and targets, manage performance and develop team members based on proven and potential capabilities.
- Actively work with marketing to develop web-based specification and product.
- Support Architectural Sales Managers on strategic negotiations and assist in building lasting relationship with strategic specifiers and curtain-wall companies.
- Proactively organize and manage sales team with implementation of relevant KPIs.
- Managing pipeline, specification wins and those conversions to sales.
- Create strong accountability and forecast ownership for all team members.
- Acting as one team together with other capabilities – especially Sales and Marketing.
- Constantly seeking for optimizing resources and working on improving effectiveness of the team.
- Role modeling behavior in line with our MBM culture and embracing the Role of the Supervisor.
- Supports the department managers with the day-to-day activities of the Department.
- Oversee and facilitate operational compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Enhance and foster Market Based Management.
- Utilize Department KPI’s to monitor department and plant performance and drive continuous improvement to exceed business plan targets and reduce waste.
- Coach, mentor, and lead talent development within the department to create ownership and long term sustainability.
- Responsible for ensuring proper training and documentation for all employees within their department.
- Utilize pull system philosophy (Repetitive and Non-Repetitive Kanban) and Heijunka to manage flow of information and material, and constraint management.
- Monitor preventative maintenance activity to ensure equipment reliability.
- Participates on the Management Team in reviewing the EMS, the Flawless Launch process, and improving first time quality.
- Supports the Environmental Department in providing resources adequate to achieve environmental objectives and targets and proper implementation and maintenance of the EMS.
- Responsible for compliance with the EMS in their departments.
- Responsible for the staging and handling of production and non-production materials.
- Responsible for assuring that the delivery, transportation, handling and storage of all materials are properly managed.
- Responsible for maintaining information on use, storage and inventory of all production materials.
- Lead by example with the MBM Guiding Principles and humility/discipline to achieve personal improvement.
- Embrace change and lead standardization and best practice implementations to develop seamless product or process development.
- Establish and maintain a positive employee relations climate. Address corrective actions as needed.
- Demonstrates commitment to continual improvement of EMS performance.
- Zapewnienie bezpiecznej i efektywnej pracy / Ensuring safe and effective work.
- Dbanie o rozwój i kulturę firmy / Taking care of the company's development and culture.
- Prace konserwacyjne pieca szklarskiego (poprzeczno – płomienny)/ Maintenance works of the glass furnace
- Współpracę z innymi wydziałami / Collaboration with other departments
- Cooperate with the WH teams to understand our expectations for compliance program and the code of conduct aligned with the MBM Culture.
- Promote a safe environment across the European warehouses, ensuring that all WH teams are aware of the safety best practises. Promote and develop new ideas to improve safety within the warehouse.
- Build strong relationships with internal customers to understand their needs in terms of quality, service, cost improvement and new specific projects.
- Support WGS Single Instance + Order to Fulfillment Process Improvement initiatives as Subject Matter Expert from the Warehouse Stream.
- Support WH teams with issues and enhancements concerning WGS and WH operations.
- Develop WMS platform for the region and applicable globally.
- Develop and improve a capability with the different WH teams around loading procedures, systems and packaging, always focus in safety, efficiency and cost saving opportunities.
- Develop Guardian WH in automatic handling glass systems and most efficient loading methods.
- Assist the European Supply Chain Team in achieving region objectives, driving change and innovation.
- Streamline and standardization of WH Operations by using best technologies, control tools and methodologies across the region. Generating a final and regionally applicable SOP of the full glass flow chain.
- Promote the reduction of packaging usage and documentation across the region.
- Assure the integration between inside sales, commercial organization & master planning team.
- This position leads the dialogue weekly with key counterparts in Sales to properly define de demand scenario as input for S&OP cycle and also weekly revision on forecast execution during order fulfilment horizon (M0/M1).
- Assure the fulfilment of the monthly forecast by monitoring , understanding and acting fast to correct the demand input.
- Support the monthly demand forecast to correctly predict the volume and allow supply chain to properly plan to met customers demand.
- Lead the Weekly follow up with sales and inside sales to assure proper FCT reallocations to better support the market demand.
- Review forecast accuracy (KPI) and identify & implement corrective actions to improve results.
- Assure communication flow with different areas of planning for proper service satisfaction.
- VCM revision on additional opportunities & optimization to better support the demand.
- Market & Product Knowledge
- Forecast implications to the supply
- English speaker needed & Polish and any other language will be a big asset
- Team player
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Sense of urgency
- Open to challenge
- Economical mental models
- Business/Engineering degree
Please, submit your CV in English.
- Dealing with all customer account enquires from initial call to order processing, right through to invoice stage
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Understand & anticipate the needs and requirements of key customers
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Ability to effectively question or challenge the status quo
- You will be expected to support the external sales team by highlighting new prospect opportunities in a timely manner.
- Having a commercial approach by identifying opportunities to upsell and cross sell additional products ensuring customers always receive maximum benefits offered by the business
- Communicate & maintain contact with all internal department to ensure customer orders are fulfilled
- Generate and understands reports required for senior management team. Provide explanations based on customer knowledge
- Seek ways to continuously improve ways of working, automate processes and system solutions.
The Analyst will have an opportunity to grow within a progressive operational reporting function. Guardian has for some time now embraced a vision of business analysis as a proactive partner in the business. As a result, other opportunities exist in leading and supporting efforts to optimize plant processes and systems along the entire supply chain, as well as analyzing and brokering relevant information. Guardian promotes cross-functional experiences and cultivates business generalists.
The FP&A Analyst should possess the skills and knowledge sought below, but more importantly, the successful candidate will need to be emotionally committed to their work and to Guardian. By this, we aim to hire an individual who is confident, yet humble, socially agile and respectful of others, driven, accountable, willing to learn, and competitive through teams.
- Developing and consolidating globally standardized operational reports
- Business Analysis with light development functions for our operational systems application team
- Demonstrating a strong understanding of process flows within the Glass business unit
- Capital Management System oversight with monthly spend reporting on active projects
- Product segment profitability analysis and global reporting administration
- Long term strategic and annual planning consolidation and reporting
With a national and international reporting, we are seeking for an HR professional to be part of our global company having responsibilities to act as an HR Business Partner in our Llodio facility.
He/she will be in charge of proactively train our Supervisors in the application of our company's culture, and develop local policies reinforcing it; qualify and participate in recruiting processes; coach and advice our lieaders to avoid non-consequent situations with our principles as a group and our code of conduct; involve Supervisors in individual development of employees and define roles, responsibilities and expectations; and any other similar tasks.
Reportando, tanto a nivel nacional, como internacional, buscamos un profesional de los RR.HH. para incorporarse a multinacional industrial con responsabilidad sobre un negocio para actuar como HR Business Partner en nuestra fábrica de Llodio.
Será el encargado de formar proactivamente a los supervisores y mandos de planta en la aplicación de la cultura de empresa, así como de desarrollar políticas locales que apoyen dicha cultura; capacitar y participar en procesos de selección; acompañar y asesorar a los líderes para evitar situaciones no consecuentes con los principios del grupo, así como con su código de conducta; involucrar a supervisores y mandos en el desarrollo individual de los empleados y definición de roles, responsabilidad y expectativas; y tareas afines.
The Region Compensation & Benefits Business Partner is an individual contributor role and is responsible for supporting Guardian Industries’ two business groups across the Europe region, including Russia. You will work directly with local business leaders, local Human Resource Business partners, and HR Capability staff and will be the EU region’s point person providing subject-matter-expertise and support for compensation and benefits initiatives and issues.
The successful candidate will perform the following:
- Serve as a resource and provide compensation & benefits subject matter expertise to HRBPs and local business leadership.
- Work with local business leaders and HRBPs to proactively identify compensation and benefits issues and opportunities.
- Provide consultation, coaching and challenge to local business leaders and HRBPs on compensation and benefit issues and opportunities specific to individual countries or Region as a whole.
- Build trusting business relationships with local business leaders and HRBPs by integrating into local meetings and making plant/location visits.
- Ensure all compensation and benefit schemes comply with local laws.
- Drive and support Guardian Industries’ management philosophy to advance the company culture.
- Manage and administer the annual total compensation process for the Glass and SRG businesses in Europe.
- Work with local business leaders and HRBPs to ensure total compensation data are accurate and loaded into the total compensation system (FileMaker).
- Provide technical and project management support to the Compensation Capability team and other HR Capabilities as needed
- Identify key compensation and benefit market trends and provide business leaders and HRBPs insight and potential impact to the business.
- Provide competitive market analysis of local compensation and benefits plans and recommend options and alternatives.
- Generate reports and data extracts for HRBPs and HR Capability staff using Excel and FileMaker tools
- Use problem solving skills to analyze and provide solutions to problems related to systems and processes.
- Work with HRBPS to ensure there is proper market survey data available and job matching to market survey data.
- Work with HRBPs and other local HR staff to collect and summarize various data from total rewards systems and local system and prep data for analysis.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes
- Work to support and troubleshoot issues with control systems including PLC programming, and interface systems to PLC’s such as MMI, SCADA and other.
- Provide the plant support through preventive maintenance for electrical distribution systems.
- Improve yields, lower costs, and increase manufacturing uptime by supporting existing facilities.
- Instruct plant personnel in the operation and maintenance of the systems provided.
- Determine design requirements, prepare specifications and drawings, procure necessary materials and services, and coordinate installation and maintenance systems for major capital projects and plant improvements.
- Prepare cost estimates and timelines for projects.
- Write electrical specifications and make electrical single line diagrams and layout drawings to select electrical contractors.
- Monitor the preparation of working drawings presented by outside contractors.
What You Will Need
- Must Possess Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Must have a solid background with control systems including PLC programming, and interface systems to PLC’s such as MMI, SCADA and other.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working in a fast pace, high-pressure, manufacturing environment.
- Experience working with basic power distribution for 600volt class systems (motor control centers, distribution panels that feed auxiliary support equipment and lighting, and AC substation transformation); experience with higher voltages (15KV and above) is helpful but not required.
- Experience in the applications and uses of variable speed drives and associated operator interface devices.
- Understanding of the National Electric Code and experience in obtaining electrical permits and assisting with electrical inspections.
- Practical experience with industrial field control devices, pressure transmitters, thermocouple options, motorized valves, proximity sensors, etc.
- Experience with complex projects, ability to analyze problems quickly, and develop corrective actions.
- Ability to work effectively and communicate across multiple levels.
- Demonstrated experience in leading positive employee relations in order to maintain a union-free environment.
- Ability to coordinate with other departments and managers and work as a team.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes
- Work with and through others to advance our Market Based Management (MBM®) culture; which requires supporting and promoting a culture of change, empowering employees to understand and accept accountability.
- Ensure health & safety standards are enforced and maintained where the focus is on prevention and peer-to-peer accountability. This includes:
- Housekeeping & 5S efforts, identification of safety gaps and initiation of corrective actions.
- Creating a culture where employees address unsafe conditions, unsafe behaviors and participate and make suggestions for improvement.
- Leading the drive for improvement in operational areas such as compliance, production yield, quality, and costs throughout the sputter coating process.
- Enhancing operational effectiveness by putting measurements and accountability in place that lead to and drive profitable action.
- Leading and tracking continuous improvement opportunities where performance issues are apparent and provide leadership/action plans for gap closure; follow up as required.
- Work in partnership with the Shift Management team to execute on Coater performance standards that support production schedules and reduce unscheduled downtime to ensure coater quality and yields are optimized.
- Coach production supervision and department management on how to drive continuous improvement opportunities where performance issues are apparent and provide leadership/coaching on creation of action plans for gap closure; follow up as required.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with peer group throughout region/globe to share and implement best practices in Coater operations to achieve “Best in class” results. This includes collaboration with our Science and Technology division on development and launch new products and processes.
- Constantly challenge the status quo, bringing new ideas to light on possible upgrades, and capital equipment needed to increase the capability and performance of the coating operation and keep up with the changing needs
- Educate teams on RCCA methods to find long-term solutions to issues. This includes driving the team to find gaps and develop plans to mitigate problems proactively, throughout the process.
- Encourage and promoted design ideas, and encourage experimentation to conduct process optimization and improvement experiments, and develop new hardware and processes based on experimental results.
- Work jointly with production scheduling to balance product inventories, maintenance and new product development time with a focus on meeting and exceeding customer expectations.
What You Will Need
- Proven leadership skills with demonstrated track record of taking on progressively challenging assignments, and developing next generation plant leadership.
- Must have and be able to use analytical and problem solving skills, and be able to evaluate alternative solutions. This includes being able to quickly assess a situation, identify feasible solutions and make a sound decision to solve it.
- Bachelor Degree in an engineering discipline is required. Chemicals, Electrical or Thin films engineering is ideal.
- 3 to 5 years of professional process engineering experience coupled with 7-10 years of manufacturing leadership experience, leading other managers is ideal. Other industries may be considered where there is applicable experience to prepare the candidate for this role.
- Advanced experience using problem solving methodologies such as RCCA
- Advanced experience using Lean, Six Sigma and Continuous Improvement methodologies
- Ability to support a 24/7/365-day operation, including nights and weekends.
- Willing to travel up to 15%.
- Properly manage technical enquiries relating to the use of glass in buildings from external customers including architects, structural and HVA engineers, curtain walling and window fabricators and installers, glass processors and installers as well as internal customers.
- Develop relationships with customers at all levels and become a valuable asset to their day to day business.
- Provide training courses and presentations on technical matters to external customers and internal customers
- Provide full technical support to the inside and outside sales organisations and prepare technical support documentation.
- Providing full product application support to our process engineering team to facilitate future product development and assist in any product investigations or assessments in the field.
- Carry out product set ups at customer’s premises to ensure they are fully trained and capable of tempering and processing our advanced glass products.
- Effective Application of Role of Supervisor and Advancing MBM Culture
- Develop and lead a team with the required technical and operational capability to meet the short, medium and long-term manufacturing objectives of the business. This includes building a regional talent pool of key roles for future growth of the business.
- Create value though developing OpEx Team and Plant Teams capability to apply our OpEx Framework (Safety, Environmental, Reliability, Conduct of Operations, Quality, Energy, Cost and Capital effectiveness) to improve Plant Operating performance and ownership of such results along with the Site leaders.
- Opportunities for value creation are defined and prioritized with the sites and business leveraging internal and external benchmarking;
- The health and performance of Plant equipment, management systems, standards and practices are assessed and plans in place to maximize investment.
- Appropriate oversight is provided to define and prioritize value creation opportunities through external and internal benchmarking.
- Global knowledge is effectively leveraged and applied locally through the Operations Excellence Framework and proven Guardian Practices.
- Plants are supported through effectively and efficiently leveraging Operations Excellence talent and resources
- Plant Operations, Engineering Excellence, STC and Commercial Teams work in an integrated manner to create value through operating improvements, projects, process and product development.
- Plant Capability is developed and improved through the application of Conduct of Operations to develop sustainable work processes and manage variances.
- Unplanned events are reduced and ideally eliminated.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Working conditions in some areas require that personal protective equipment be worn including but not limited to steel toed shoes, eye protection, hearing protection, ring and watch covers, belt buckle covers, and gloves. All employees of SRG are expected to comply with the safety policies. The employee will be exposed to toxic and corrosive chemicals. The employee may encounter exposure to fumes or airborne particles. The employee may also encounter wet and/or humid conditions, vibration, working in high, precarious places, proximity to moving mechanical parts, exposure to electrical shock and radiation.Noise levels are moderate.The employee will need to wear shoes, shirt and all protective equipment relevant to working with hazardous chemicals.
- Comply with Federal, state and local regulations with regard to non-hazardous and hazardous waste handling procedures. Ensure proper handling, labeling, disposal and storage of wastes.
- Comply with all required safety regulations including confined space entry, lock-out tag-out, and PPE. Maintain safety and 5-S housekeeping standards of work area.
- Willingness to grow and learn in the environmental field.
- Responsible for conducting hazardous waste, SPCC, SWPPP, and groundwater inspections.
- Emergency Spill Response.
- Responsible for supporting the environmental management system.
- Conducts Method 9 Opacity Observations.
- Ability to work with other departments to maintain and implement environmental systems.
- Must be willing to travel for training needs.
- General understanding of Clean Air Act.
- Knowledge of ISO 14001/Auditing Experience is preferred but not required.
- General understanding of coating operations and environmental controls is preferred but not required.
- Support Wastewater Treatment Activities
- Explain the intent and components of the Policy, including an overview of IATF 16949 Quality Management Systems, procedures and work instructions associated with this job.
- Explain the function of this job and how it helps to create quality parts and services.
- Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of non-conformities in products, processes, and/or quality systems.
- Identify and record any problems in products, processes, and/or quality systems.
- Initiate, recommend or provide solutions through established systems.
- Verify the implementation of solutions to ensure successful resolutions.