Click column header to sort
- Secure projects in Western Province KSA by specifying and flipping.
- Follow up on projects from design stage to delivery.
- Provide technical supports to customers including Aluminum glaziers and architects.
- Meeting sales targets of Specifications as well as shipping.
- Usage of systems mainly CRM.
- Update and share market intelligence.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop the plant maintenance personnel
- Work with the plant leadership teams to develop their knowledge of reliability processes and techniques
- Provide feedback on the maintenance leader to the plant managers
- Provide input on potential candidates for leadership positions to support succession planning
- Support teamwork with the reliability managers in the region and across the company
- Freely share information to enable the success of others
- Be open to the information from other regions and external sources to accelerate the learning within the region
- Serve as a role model in the region for the guiding principles
- Support knowledge sharing with the operations that you support and across the company
- Seize opportunities to create teachable moments relative to Market Based Management
Having the business as a partner, our IT Manager would have to be the business analyst for IT systems and manage properly the projects in place. The definition of the business strategy in terms of IT systems, understanding them and looking for new ways to improve integration between the different locations, will be his/her priorities.
Managing the team and ensure a safe environement will be part of his job.
If you are looking for integrating a team in continous transformation and willing to proactively participate in it, this is your opportunity.
Con el negocio como partner, nuestro Director de IT será el business analyst para los sistemas de IT and dirigirá adecuadamente los proyectos en desarrollo. La definición de la estrategia de negocio en términos de IT, comprenderla y buscar nuevas formas de integrarlas entre las diferentes ubicaciones, serán sus prioridades.
Dirigir el equipo y asegurar un entorno seguro será parte de su trabajo.
Si estás buscando integrarte en un equipo en continua transformación y deseando participar proactivamente en él, ¡esta es tu oportunidad!
- work in accordance with safety rules
- Managing the Continuous Improvement polices, practices and procedures at Plant level
- Supporting productivity initaitives and other programs leading to significant improvements in safety, quality and costs
- Close cooperation with other production departments
- Establishing continuous improvement capabilities within the organization
- Praca zgodnie z zasadami bezpieczeństwa
- Zarządzanie polisami, praktykami i procedurami ciągłego doskonalenia na poziomie zakładu
- Wspieranie inicjatyw wydajności i innych programów prowadzących do znacznej poprawy bezpieczeństwa, jakości i kosztów
- Ścisła współpraca z innymi działami produkcyjnymi
- Stworzenie możliwości ciągłego doskonalenia w organizacji
- Support Quality Management systems in the plant, to profitably fulfill customer expectations.
- Customer contact in the plant for all Quality related issues. Periodic visits to customer sites. Voice of the customer in the plant.
- Participate in driving achievement of Quality assurance objectives in manufacturing excellence, continuous improvement, and implementing best practices.
- Model our Corporate Guiding Principles (MBM), maintain and grow the culture, strive for Operational excellence in product, process quality and reliability.
- Interact with all processes and cross functional teams to implement necessary quality tools in all aspects of organization such as, but not limited to PFMEA, Control Plans, Gauge R&R, Equipment PFMEA and Validation, Advanced problem solving, and 6 Sigma.
- Support and facilitate structured containment measures with the use of problem solving methods (8D, DMAIC, 5WHY, Cause mapping…) and implement permanent corrective actions.
- Support proper implementation of IATF 16949 standard requirements and discipline.
- Maintain proper Measurement systems and all necessary statutory and regulatory compliance.
Ability to read, understand and temperature curves at furnace
Knowledgeable and proficient in the proper use of tin bath machines equipment.
Basic understanding of the mechanical/electrical operating system of a furnace.
Thorough knowledge of related company instructions, company processes, work process instructions
Performs mechanical cleaning of parts such as batch chargers.
Knows when to stop and ask for clarification.
Knowledge of shop math and precision measurement equipment.
Responsible for observing all applicable safety requirements and reporting immediately any unsafe practices/conditions.
Carries out other duties as assigned.
Moves between production assignments that utilize multiple skills endorsements as needed to support production requirements.
Participates in the cross training of other technicians as needed to support production requirements.
Inspects parts after unloading the furnace and ensures appropriate documentation is kept. Checks and inspects furnace equipment and working area.
To work in hot end sections as per the requirement, batch house, Furnace and tin bath
Be able to work in hot condition area
Demonstrate proper and safe operation of equipment, and personal protective equipment including, but not limited to safety glasses, safety shoes, hearing protection, respirator, and heat- gloves as required.
Performs physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and frequent movement of the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing and handling of material
- Be the Safety champion for people and act according to the Safety standards of the Plant.
- Ensure the knowledge of people on your team in terms of safety.
- Lead, motivate and develop people in your team.
- Prepare and monitor the responsibilities of your team.
- Manage the production of your team (3 shifts) and the business line. The selected person will work in 3 work shifts (morning-afternoon-night).
- Drive achievement of production objectives.
- Be aligned with the production goals.
- Participate and implement the internal plant projects.
- Ser el garante de la Seguridad de las personas y actuar de acuerdo a la Seguridad y los standares de la Planta.
- Asegurar el conocimiento de las personas de tu equipo en materia de seguridad.
- Supervisar, motivar y desarrollar a las personas de tu equipo.
- Elaborar y hacer seguimiento de las responsabilidades de tu equipo.
- Gestión de la producción de su equipo (3 turnos) y de la línea de negocio. La persona seleccionada trabajará en 3 turnos de trabajo (mañana-tarde-noche).
- Trabajar en la consecución de los objetivos de producción.
- Estar alineado con los objetivos meta de producción.
- Participar e implementar los proyectos internos de planta.
- Ellenőrzi a beérkező anyagok, szolgáltatások megfelelő mennyiségi és minőségi megfelelését.
- Koordinálja a termelési területek gépi karbantartási munkálatait, figyeli a karbantartási igényeket, valamint ellenőrzi a belső karbantartók munkáját.
- Meghatározza a folyamatban lévő tevékenységek alapján a területek feladatait, ellenőrzi azok végrehajtását, és számonkéri a költségek alakulását.
- Közreműködik a beszállítók kiválasztásában, a termelési területet érintő utasítások elkészítésében, kiegészítésében és átdolgozásában. Nyilvántartást vezet a megrendeléskről, róluk számlát készít, felügyeli a kifizetéseket, továbbá fogyasztási statisztikát vezet.
- Részt vesz a gyár fejelsztési- és módosítási programjának kidolgozásában, koordinálja az új gépek, berendezések beüzemelését.
- Szervezi, irányítja és ellenőrzi irányítási területének költséghatékony működését.
Work with Global, Regional, and Facility team to develop project scopes, budgets, and schedules
Manage all aspects related to assigned portion of projects
Prepare equipment and system requirements including design as required, specifications, and installation scopes of work
Prepare RFQs, contractor analysis and selection, contractor and contract management as required
Manage the scope, budget, and schedule throughout the project and document, justify, and get approvals to any significant design changes
- Build working relationships with key stakeholders: the business, operations, engineering, legal, program management, purchasing and other shared capabilities.
- Develop Statements of Work (SOW) with key stakeholders to clearly define SRG Global and Supplier specific responsibilities for the outsourced manufacturing capability.
- Develop and work with cross-functional teams to understand the: categories, supply chain, processes, OEM and SRG Global requirements and specifications, key market drivers, business risks and economics.
- Develop category sourcing strategies incorporating business risk profile, market and SRG Global supply/demand variables, operational/business requirements, optionality, and deep economic and critical thinking.
- Align vision with suppliers and work with them to identify value creating opportunities for both companies to become preferred partners.
- Establish a supplier communication plan to review performance with an objective to continually improve efficiencies/effectiveness/agility by advancing processes, methodologies, and knowledge to continually transform (advance use of technology) to achieve our goal of generating virtuous cycles of mutual benefit.
- Develop and manage agreements which drives our vision into the supplier/customer relationship and expectations for ways of working.
- As an employee, be a leader in Market Based Management and advancing the culture.
- Identify, prioritize and manage bets on value creation (Through change management, experimentation, innovation, creative destruction, and transformation).
- Develop metrics/KPIs that measure performance, total cost of ownership (TCO), and profitability.
- Praca zgodnie z zasadami bezpieczeństwa / work in accordance with safety rules
- Realizację dziennych planów produkcyjnych / Implementation of daily production plans
- Obsługę pulpitów sterowniczych / Operating control panels
- Obsługa komputera/ Computer skills
- Wizualna kontrola jakościowa wyrobów gotowych / visiual quality control of finished products
- Księgowanie wyrobów gotowych i rozmieszczenie ich na magazynie / Accounting of finished products and distributing them in a warehouse
- Obsługa wózka jezdniowego / forklift driving
- Współpracę z innymi wydziałami / Collaboration with other departments
- Praca w systemie ciągłym 4 zmianowym (4 brygaday) / 4- brigade system
- Presence (proactive) during customer visits, in continued phone and mail follow ups,
- Being able to manage full customer accounts connecting/customer service and other stakeholders within the organization,
- Understanding customer needs to make sure win-win relationships,
- Ensuring commitments and the necessary information to the customer.
- Finding the opportunities of mutual benefit with mix, pricing, range, etc.
- Understand, develop, apply, and coach employees on our culture of Market Based Management®.
- Lead and develop a team focused on providing an exceptional consumer experience for all employees in your region
- Ensure team is connected to the overall Vision of how this team creates value for the enterprise, both now and in the future, as the team grows and develops additional HR capabilities.
- Ensure Employee Support Specialists/HR Specialists quickly learn brand new technology and be able to provide HR inquiry and transactional support to all employees, managers, and the HR community (our consumers) in your region
- Ensure team provides exceptional consumer experience while resolving customer questions and troubleshooting issues
- Collaborate with other KBS HR Solution Center leaders to share best practices, innovation opportunities and overall process and tool improvements
- Ensure team adheres to Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) practices to create and update knowledge articles
- Implementation and on-going management of appropriate key metrics to measure overall performance of specialists and HR Solutions Center
What are the expectations?
- Identify opportunities to experiment and innovate to create additional value for our consumers
- Ensure team understands and applies appropriate measures to secure employee’s information ensuring it is safe and remains confidential
- Ensure team processes HR transactions accurately and in compliance with local laws
- Quickly learn brand new technology and be able to provide HR inquiry and transactional support to all employees, managers, and the HR community (our consumers) in your region
- Facilitate learning and change management processes by guiding our consumers through these new tools and technologies
- Provide exceptional consumer experience while resolving customer questions and troubleshooting issues
- Responsible for incoming cases and calls using state-of-art telephony technology and HR Case & Knowledge Management tools, which include chat functionality
- Collaborate with other KBS business units & third-party providers (vendors) to research and solve more complex or technical cases
- Adhere to Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) practices to create and update knowledge articles
What are the expectations?
- Seek and share knowledge to provide each caller with a great consumer experience
- Use and improve knowledge articles to challenge current process and streamline the current state
- Identify opportunities to experiment and innovate to create additional value for our consumers
- Secure employee’s information ensuring it is safe and remains confidential
- Process HR transactions accurately and in compliance with local laws
- Understand overall Vision of how this team creates value for the enterprise, both now and in the future, as the team grows and develops additional HR capabilities.
The Mechanical Projects Engineer will be responsible for the design improvement of complex mechanical manufacturing assets and ensuring the equipment meets regulatory requirements.
Reporting into the Engineering Manager, the role is part of a small team of cross disciplined engineers serving as a support service to the plant to develop and implement design improvements. The scope of improvement and responsibility is broad and can include smaller safety, reliability or performance improvements through to CAPEX project management.
The right candidate will work autonomously or as part of an integrated team leading engineering life cycle from business case, design, through to installation, commission and handover of equipment and documentation to operations.
The candidate will ideally have worked within a similar manufacturing environment with an underpinning knowledge of all mechanical principles not limited to;
- Pipework and pressure systems; LPG, Natural gas combustion systems, hydrogen (process gases), compressed air, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, open and closed loop water cooling systems, vacuum and pumping systems.
- Structural engineering; Structural design and load calculations.
- Material handling; Roller conveyor systems, mechanical transmission drives, gearbox, belt conveyors.
- The candidate should be familiar with design and standards for equipment as above and applicable regulations within the UK. Not limited to; COMAH, CDM, ATEX, DSEAR, LOLER, PSSR, Industrial gas systems.
- Act in the safest possible manner and with integrity
- Work safely, and contribute to a continually improving safety environment.
- Deliver the asset care plan to the plant, including but not limited to:
- Breakdown rectification / resolution / follow-up completion
- Planned maintenance activities
- Improvement activities.
- Strive to improve equipment Reliability
- Promote and demonstrate the safety culture within the company
- Plan and schedule Maintenance Teams Preventative Maintenance and Repair activities
- Ensure access to plant has been agreed and co-ordinated with the production team
- Maintain the site CMMS system, ensure asset records are kept up to date and accurate
- Ensure work packs are comprehensive prior to planning and closed off when complete
- Work closely with Engineers to revise and update the asset care plan based on feedback from the Maintenance teams and analysis of equipment issues
- Take the lead in planning major outage and project works within the Maintenance and Engineering Team
- Monitor and measure performance and execution of the planned tasks
- Dealing with first line enquiries from employees about overtime, holidays, sick pay etc and working closely with the other members of the small HR team to support our employees.
- Liaising with our Occupational Health provider to ensure levels of service and being responsible for the administration of the HR system to make sure that it reflects the organisation accurately.
- Being instrumental in the recruitment process at the plant and being responsible for working with the Talent Solutions team around interview organisation, right to works checks and the application process.
- Being responsible of monthly reporting around headcount and other HR statistics.
- Creating employment contracts and other materials associated with terms and conditions of employment.
- Reviewing processes and ensuring they are as effective as possible and having an eye for improvements which can be made.
- Establish, develop and maintain contacts primarily with top architects and façade consultants.
- Specify Guardian’s high value-added products for commercial glass façades
- Drive conversion of your specifications to sales
- Create and follow up a pipeline of opportunities, tracked within the CRM system
- Understand market needs, today and tomorrow. Channel this information within the organisation
- Maintain regular exchange with internal stakeholders and practice teamwork
The primary function of the Territorial Sales Manager (TSM) is to drive the field-sales growth of Guardian’s wide array of products and services within a specific, pre-designated territory. The TSM proactively engages with current, new and potential customers to increase our industry footprint by leveraging his/her product knowledge in order to increase sales and VCM for the branch.
- Proactively and consistently engages with new, existing and potential customers in order to establish an effective front-line sales relationship
- Actively develops and drives strategic growth strategies to better manage relationships with customer accounts
- Utilizes in-depth product knowledge and industry/geography/market awareness to successfully represent Guardian’s products and services
- Develops assigned territory by utilizing strategic contacts & corresponding relationships while also targeting new opportunities
- Working in conjunction with the Territorial Sales Leader and Inside Sales, executes appropriate key account penetration and development strategies
- Provide quotes in a timely manner while selling customers on GPB value-add and service
- Handles price objections, negotiations, and preparation of bids
- Keep the customer up-to-date on product and price information
- Develops and delivers sales and educational presentations in a professional and effective manner to our internal and customers
- Record, analyze, report & forecast account information to identify sales strategies and objectives
- Zapewnienie bezpiecznej i efektywnej pracy / Ensuring safe and effective work.
- Dbanie o rozwój i kulturę firmy / Taking care of the company's development and culture.
- Prace konserwacyjne pieca szklarskiego (poprzeczno – płomienny)/ Maintenance works of the glass furnace
- Współpracę z innymi wydziałami / Collaboration with other departments