Click column header to sort
- Process improvement of the Lower Line (glass processing) for the float glass facility
- Processes include full line process management: conveyor system, cutting line, capping line, automation, fabrication (glass coating and tempering) and packing
- Work jointly with plant engineers and maintenance personnel to meet process performance requirements peripheral support equipment, i.e., control systems and conveyors
- Work with Project Engineers and Project Managers in the scoping, planning, and implementing of Capital projects
SPC to monitor product quality and maintain processes to improve the quality of processes and other techniques such as sampling plans, experimental design, process capability analysis, and process improvement plans
Troubleshooting problems that occur during the manufacturing process
Work effectively and cross-functionally with product and process development teams.
Work closely with production personnel to provide support engineering to maintain high level of product reliability throughout the operation.
Work with Guardian's Science and Technology Center in the development, testing, and ramp-up of advanced glass processing technologies
Play an integral part of Guardian's drive toward "Factory of the Future".
- Float Glass Capping and Packing Systems
- Sputter Coater Systems
- Wet Coater Systems
- Tempering Systems
- Laminating Systems
- Material Handling Systems
- Automation and Robotic Systems
- Work with Eng-Ex, Regional, and Facility teams to develop project scopes, budgets, and schedules
- Manage all aspects related to assigned portion of projects
- Prepare equipment and system requirements including design as required, specifications, installation scopes of work and RFQs
- Perform contractor analyses and selection, contract and contractor management as required
- Manage the scope, budget, and schedule throughout the project and document, justify, and obtain approvals for significant changes
- Build working relationships with key stakeholders/customers in the business, operations, engineering, legal, and sourcing/purchasing.
- Act as key liaison with Law Department (SRG & Guardian) to ensure alignment of priorities and lessons learned.
- Work with legal to fully learn and understand 1st, 2nd, 3rd, positions on various legal sections of existing agreement terms and conditions.
- Develop an efficient/effective process (procedures) for continually working with sourcing/procurement to create new agreements and update existing agreements.
- Advance category agreement templates and term sheets, incorporating business risk profile and working with sourcing/purchasing and legal to ensure Guardian Industries has advantaged agreements.
- Develop an ongoing training program to help educate the sourcing/procurement team on key legal concepts, applications, experiences and knowledge share.
- Work with Procurement Center of Excellence (COE) to develop a way to track/trace/manage agreements that are in various stages of execution.
- Be a leader in the understanding and utilization of Ariba to document, manage, update and generate reports on agreements.
- Develop metrics/KPIs that measure performance and highlight value to Guardian Industries.
- As an employee, be a leader in MBM and advancing the culture. In particular promote proper application of the MBM framework, Guiding Principles, RR&Es, decision making framework, the challenge process and economic and critical thinking.
We are looking for a Contract Manager to work with Guardian Industries sourcing team to assist in developing, executing and managing the portfolio of supplier agreements. This role will report into VP Sourcing and will be dotted line to Legal within SRG and Guardian Glass. As part of the Strategic Sourcing and Procurement (SS&P) team, this individual will be responsible for developing an efficient and effective process to; support the development and drafting of supply agreements, track and maintain executed agreements, proactively plan and stage expiring agreements, advance the utilization of Ariba, and develop/teach legal concepts and lessons learned to advance the sourcing/procurement team’s knowledge.
We are seeking a Regional lead of Operational Procurement for our Africa & Middle East organization. The position could be located within the UAE, Saudi, Bahrain, or Egypt. The ideal candidate This position will manage local procurement, supervise procurement and be responsible to advance the Market Based Management® culture. The individual must be self-directed, work with a high sense of urgency and possess the ability to solve problems and collaborate with other disciplines to execute projects and create value for sites.
- Lead a team of purchasing to excellence in Health, Safety and Environmental Compliance, optimized working capital, leveraged spend, implement competitively advantaged agreements and overall project execution.
- Create an environment where employee’s daily actions emphasize Safety First and adherence to Compliance and Internal Financial Controls
- Coach and mentor site level personnel facility to advance the Market Based Management® culture and lead talent development to create scalability team.
- Creates personal development plans for team members to ensure continuous evolution and maximize the comparative advantage of team members.
- Provide regional leadership of procurement execution activities: program launches, projects execution, spend management, and contract compliance to maximize operational and financial performance, all while reducing financial risk.
- Apply critical economic thinking to identify gaps and opportunities across the sites versus business objectives and What Good Looks Like. Drive procurement actions to close gaps, mitigate risk and meet customer expectations for the region and sites
- Partner with Business, Site Leadership and suppliers to create superior value and meet financial expectations inclusive of Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Manage and be accountable for purchasing operations across many facilities with high levels of spend and inventory in high volume, multi-commodity environments.
- Mejora de las instalaciones. Automatizaciones.
- Proyectos de nuevas líneas de producción.
- Gestión de proyectos de diseño de nuevas líneas de producción
- Cálculos de elementos mecánicos y automatismos.
- Cálculo de estructuras.
- Improvement of facilities. Automations.
- Projects for new production lines.
- Design projects management of new production lines.
- Structure calculation.
- Dealing with all customer account enquires from initial call to order processing, right through to invoice stage
- Developing trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Understand & anticipate the needs and requirements of key customers
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Ability to effectively question or challenge the status quo
- You will be expected to support the external sales team by highlighting new prospect opportunities in a timely manner.
- Having a commercial approach by identifying opportunities to upsell and cross sell additional products ensuring customers always receive maximum benefits offered by the business
- Communicate & maintain contact with all internal department to ensure customer orders are fulfilled
- Generate and understands reports required for senior management team. Provide explanations based on customer knowledge
- Seek ways to continuously improve ways of working, automate processes and system solutions.
Reportando al Director de Producción, la persona seleccionada se responsabilizará de:
- Gestionar un equipo de producción a 4 turnos.
- Garantizar la Seguridad, la Calidad y mejora continua de la línea de producción.
- Desplegar nuestra Cultura organizativa en su equipo de trabajo.
- Fomentar la mejora continua en los procesos de fabricación.
- Identificar las necesidades del equipo y desarrollarlo.
- Liderar la consecución de los objetivos marcados.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the candidate will be responsible of:
- Manage and lead production team on a 4 shift rotation.
- Assure permanent safety, quality and improvement of the production line.
- Deliver multiples short and long-term solutions designed to manage the change processes and meet business targets.
Part of the Plant Leadership team and responsible for driving the Engineering Capability in Bascharage plant, you will:
- Drive Compliance and Safety vision throughout the Engineering Team
- Lead the safety action plan and ensure that all actions are completed on time.
- Lead and develop the Management of Change process (MOC).
- Advance the our MBM management philosophy by fulfilling the expectations of the Role of Supervisor while being a role model
- Ensure the effectiveness of the Engineering team
- Hire and develop the talents needed for an organizational structure that delivers long term value for the company
- Improve the Engineering project management by defining the process, setting up systematic review and using visual management.
- Once a project has been green-lighted, engineering manager will develop a project schedule and budget with his team.
- They complete cost estimation reports, assemble engineering teams, assign tasks, set deadlines, order materials and are responsible of executing the job safely, in compliant, on budget, on time and with the expected quality
- Secure projects in Western Province KSA by specifying and flipping.
- Follow up on projects from design stage to delivery.
- Provide technical supports to customers including Aluminum glaziers and architects.
- Meeting sales targets of Specifications as well as shipping.
- Usage of systems mainly CRM.
- Update and share market intelligence.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop the plant maintenance personnel
- Work with the plant leadership teams to develop their knowledge of reliability processes and techniques
- Provide feedback on the maintenance leader to the plant managers
- Provide input on potential candidates for leadership positions to support succession planning
- Support teamwork with the reliability managers in the region and across the company
- Freely share information to enable the success of others
- Be open to the information from other regions and external sources to accelerate the learning within the region
- Serve as a role model in the region for the guiding principles
- Support knowledge sharing with the operations that you support and across the company
- Seize opportunities to create teachable moments relative to Market Based Management
Ability to read, understand and temperature curves at furnace
Knowledgeable and proficient in the proper use of tin bath machines equipment.
Basic understanding of the mechanical/electrical operating system of a furnace.
Thorough knowledge of related company instructions, company processes, work process instructions
Performs mechanical cleaning of parts such as batch chargers.
Knows when to stop and ask for clarification.
Knowledge of shop math and precision measurement equipment.
Responsible for observing all applicable safety requirements and reporting immediately any unsafe practices/conditions.
Carries out other duties as assigned.
Moves between production assignments that utilize multiple skills endorsements as needed to support production requirements.
Participates in the cross training of other technicians as needed to support production requirements.
Inspects parts after unloading the furnace and ensures appropriate documentation is kept. Checks and inspects furnace equipment and working area.
To work in hot end sections as per the requirement, batch house, Furnace and tin bath
Be able to work in hot condition area
Demonstrate proper and safe operation of equipment, and personal protective equipment including, but not limited to safety glasses, safety shoes, hearing protection, respirator, and heat- gloves as required.
Performs physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and frequent movement of the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing and handling of material
- Build working relationships with key stakeholders: the business, operations, engineering, legal, program management, purchasing and other shared capabilities.
- Develop Statements of Work (SOW) with key stakeholders to clearly define SRG Global and Supplier specific responsibilities for the outsourced manufacturing capability.
- Develop and work with cross-functional teams to understand the: categories, supply chain, processes, OEM and SRG Global requirements and specifications, key market drivers, business risks and economics.
- Develop category sourcing strategies incorporating business risk profile, market and SRG Global supply/demand variables, operational/business requirements, optionality, and deep economic and critical thinking.
- Align vision with suppliers and work with them to identify value creating opportunities for both companies to become preferred partners.
- Establish a supplier communication plan to review performance with an objective to continually improve efficiencies/effectiveness/agility by advancing processes, methodologies, and knowledge to continually transform (advance use of technology) to achieve our goal of generating virtuous cycles of mutual benefit.
- Develop and manage agreements which drives our vision into the supplier/customer relationship and expectations for ways of working.
- As an employee, be a leader in Market Based Management and advancing the culture.
- Identify, prioritize and manage bets on value creation (Through change management, experimentation, innovation, creative destruction, and transformation).
- Develop metrics/KPIs that measure performance, total cost of ownership (TCO), and profitability.
- Praca zgodnie z zasadami bezpieczeństwa / work in accordance with safety rules
- Realizację dziennych planów produkcyjnych / Implementation of daily production plans
- Obsługę pulpitów sterowniczych / Operating control panels
- Obsługa komputera/ Computer skills
- Wizualna kontrola jakościowa wyrobów gotowych / visiual quality control of finished products
- Księgowanie wyrobów gotowych i rozmieszczenie ich na magazynie / Accounting of finished products and distributing them in a warehouse
- Obsługa wózka jezdniowego / forklift driving
- Współpracę z innymi wydziałami / Collaboration with other departments
- Praca w systemie ciągłym 4 zmianowym (4 brygaday) / 4- brigade system
- Quickly learn brand new technology and be able to provide HR inquiry and transactional support to all employees, managers, and the HR community (our consumers) in your region
- Facilitate learning and change management processes by guiding our consumers through these new tools and technologies
- Provide exceptional consumer experience while resolving customer questions and troubleshooting issues
- Responsible for incoming cases and calls using state-of-art telephony technology and HR Case & Knowledge Management tools, which include chat functionality
- Collaborate with other KBS business units & third-party providers (vendors) to research and solve more complex or technical cases
- Adhere to Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) practices to create and update knowledge articles
What are the expectations?
- Seek and share knowledge to provide each caller with a great consumer experience
- Use and improve knowledge articles to challenge current process and streamline the current state
- Identify opportunities to experiment and innovate to create additional value for our consumers
- Secure employee’s information ensuring it is safe and remains confidential
- Process HR transactions accurately and in compliance with local laws
- Understand overall Vision of how this team creates value for the enterprise, both now and in the future, as the team grows and develops additional HR capabilities.
- Work with FGE, Regional, and Facility team to develop project scopes, budgets, and schedules
- Manage all aspects related to assigned portion of projects
- Prepare equipment and system requirements including design as required, specifications, and installation scopes of work
- Prepare RFQs, contractor analysis and selection, contractor and contract management as required
- Manage the scope, budget, and schedule throughout the project and document, justify, and get approvals to any significant design changes
- Properly manage technical requests relating to the correct use of glass in buildings from internal customers as well as external customers including architects, structural, window fabricators and installers, glass processors and installers, etc…
- Searching to the optimal glazing for Guardian’s projects based on light and thermal performances, static and acoustic calculations, according to the drawings and architectural concepts provided by customers.
- Provide full technical support to the inside and outside sales organisations and prepare technical support documentation.
- Support Marketing Communication team with all the technical information needed to keep Guardian´s documentation updated.
- Ensure that any change in the applicable laws and legislation for the role is identified and actions taken to acquire the appropriate knowledge.
- Support the feasibility analysis for the new products.
- Creating manufacturing concept drafting based on the available data, collaborates for the assembly quoting job as required.
- Understand GD&T, possibility and feasibility of manufacturing, be a necessary input of part design and tooling design to ensure efficient production methods can be applied and quality results can be met.
- Design assembly process with quality and cost-effective basis.
- Confer with management, engineering regarding process capability, schedules and other considerations for facilitate production process construct.
- 4.Trial Run
- Perform design and development of manufacturing processes including production flow, layout, assembly methods, development on fixture and equipment for new project.
- Responsible for develop the flow diagram, PFMEA, Work instruction etc, and training to operation according.
- Yield and capacity improvement in the mass production to the quotation level.
- Confer with machine vendors and internal team member to determine the technical agreement review file, arrange for purchase and lead in the machinery and equipment according.
- Support the competency and supplier development.
- 5.Process Optimization
- Apply statistical methods and perform product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality efficiency improvement.
- Collaborates closely with the maintenance group to effectuate equipment upgrades and improvements.
- Taking and recording Lessons Learn.
- Other tasks assigned by manager.
1. Draw up company TPM advance work plan and equipment capacity plan.
2. Data collected in factory equipment, equipment management index recommendations; Check the target data includes equipment, to provide professional technology support for data analysis, and put forward Suggestions for improvement, follow up the implementation of improvement measures.
3. TPM plan proposed or TPM organize related training to promote the work of collecting and analyzing evaluation index.
4. Develop TPM improvement objectives and evaluation index.
5. The professional and technical standards for equipment and facilities, technical specifications and general technical requirements.
6. Responsible for planning and review new the early stages of the project to provide equipment technical support.
7. MP2 system daily maintenance, and repair department of preventive work order timing out, close work and completion of statistics.
8. Accurate statistics equipment of various statements in a timely manner and timing of the export of various statements sent to the maintenance department supervisor and department manager.
9. Timely spare parts purchase request according to the spare parts usage, and follow up the conditions of spare parts purchase spare parts to maintain the safety stock.
10. Comply with EHS system’s requirements
- Assess the injury risk of working process during the lead-in period of new process or equipment of unracking area to avoid operation injury accident.
- Assess and validate new process and new lead-in equipment
- Design layout of unracking area for normal production and continuously improve based on new requirement
- Verify the standard time of racking and unracking operation and improve the whole process
- Improve unracking process by way of designing and leading in new equipment that can increase production efficiency
- Involved in quality improvement, analyze root cause and come out actions to prevent same problems
- Optimize existing product production process flow to increase productivity.
- Take part in the productivity plan of the new product, the investment of the equipment optimization and jig development to improve the utilization of the equipment;
- Be responsible for the research of the process flow and technology, keep the process in the leading position and provide the process development status to the manager in time;
- Raise the ECN to maintain the systematic information related to CMS and the product project;
- Be responsible for the standardization and the continuous improvement of the process;
- Be responsible for developing PFMEA and operation manual, WI, supervise and facilitate the technological improvement;
- Organize and be responsible for the technological capacity analysis and make improvement according to the analysis result;
- Take part in the advanced product quality planning, continuously improve the manufacturing process of the product, improve the product quality and reduce the manufacturing cost;
- Provide training to the relevant personnel to ensure the accurate understanding and execution of the technological specification;
- Complete the monthly KPI report which relate to productivity, quality, lunch and the relevant tasks;
- Coordinate with the team and support the improvement work of the relevant department;
- Abide by all the requirement for safety and environment protection;
- Complete the relevant tasks assigned by the manager.
- Comply with IATF16949 requirements
- Comply with EHS system’s requirements
- 根据生产指令，合理调配物料，人员 ，机台等生产资源，及时达成生产任务并不断减少浪费
- 生产现场的安全，5S ，人员等的督导与持续改善