Click column header to sort
- Direct supervision of Plating Loaders, Unloaders, Material Handlers, Rack Changers, 100% Inspectors, Scrap Auditors, Team Leaders & MIS Schedulers
- Manage all production personnel RR&Es (Roles, Responsibilities & Expectations) including but not limited to: Safety & technical training, 5S, standardized work, shift to shift communications, work schedules & overtime management, labeling and operational improvements, coaching and leadership presence to support all production initiatives, etc.
- Manage all scheduling and EPS requirements (rack changes, kanbans, pull systems, card systems, etc.)
- Lead all groups within the production team(s) to develop and improve KPI’s, process standardization, team chemistry, shift transfer and communications, and overall production performance
- Drive continuous communication efforts via email, phone, text and face to face (individual and shift communications) with an expectation for the team to follow with a sense of urgency
- Coach, develop and, track training initiatives for team members by auditing their abilities and verifying use of standard work
- Participate and be engaged with process trouble-shooting & scrap focus efforts (cross-sections, A3’s, PDCA, issue timelines, develop standard responses / actions for scrap issues)
- Ensure adequate production / operational coverage (overtime, vacation, sick days, etc.) with fairness, efficiency and financial responsibility
- Assist (as necessary) in warranty root cause analysis
- Participate in new business quotation opportunities, lending and supporting best practices and lending operational / production guidance
- Ability to lead, coach and manage a diverse production workforce in a dynamic environment
- Ability to stand or walk on concrete floor for 8+ hours
- Lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in fluctuating temperatures & perform work indoors / outdoors as needed.
- Ability to work with hands (Fine motor agility)
- Customer service account management servicing the automotive, residential, and commercial market segments.
- The position is responsible for the customer account management to include order processing, inventory management, pricing, stocking plans, and accounts receivable.
- Building strong, collaborative relationships with the customer base through open and interactive communication.
- Interaction with the outside sales team, providing product availability information, working together to meet customer needs and secure new business.
- Review customer stocking plans and partner with materials planners to ensure adequate supply is available to meet customer requirements.
- Provide product technical support
- Position operates in a fast-paced environment, the ideal candidate will be able to identify problems and apply continuous improvement processes and methodologies to be able counteract with solutions.
- Work with outside sales and marketing managers on new and existing products to become product knowledgeable on Guardians vast array of value added product offerings in-order to better service the customer needs.
- Responsible to perform repairs / maintenance to tools as well as build new components for tools and machines:
- Follows all plant safety policies
- Follows all plant ISO / TS 16949 & ISO-14001 policies and instructions
- Performs all work with a work order
- Performs repair to mold tools this includes the mechanical, hydraulic and electrical system of the mold
- Performs repair to mechanical machine components
- Performs PM work to mold tools this includes the mechanical, hydraulic and electrical system of the mold
- Makes modifications to mold tools and mechanical machine components
- Builds new tool components and mechanical machine components
- Keeps work area clean and organized
- Cover Shift Lead during absence or vacation as required.
- Any tasks deemed necessary by Supervision/Management
- Ability to read and understand tool drawings in order to order materials & components
- Ability to read and understand tool drawings in order to build new tooling components
- Ability to read and understand tool drawings in order to repair tools
- Ability to read and understand tool drawings in order to develop solution to failures (tool & product)
- Ability to read and understand tool drawings in order to modify tools in order to use common components
- The Tool & Die Maker must be able to perform job functions in parallel. (Multi-tasking)
- The Tool & Die Maker must be self superviseThe physical demands described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- While performing this job the employee will be:
- Standing, Walking, Bending, Lifting, Laying, using Stairs to perform work
- Maximum lifting will be 30 pounds
- Work will be on concrete floors
- Must have regular and predictable attendance
- The Tool & Die Maker will be required to wear hearing protection, eye protection and safety shoes
- The facility is temperature controlled; the normal temperature is approximately 68F during the winter and 85F during the summer
- Daily work involves working with grease, oils and other manufacturing related chemicals
- Daily work involves being in and around elevated temperatures
- Installs dies on press, using clamps, bolts, and hand tools, and coats dies with parting agents, according to work order
- Set-up press to run production
- Alters thermostat to regulate temperature of dies
- Lifting heavy objects
- Performs all functions of mold changeovers, including installation of secondary and automated equipment
- Maintain cleanliness, organization, identification and storage of equipment related to mold setting functions including company supplied tooling, secondary equipment, including chutes, conveyors and mold temperature controllers in their proper locations.
- Assist in general maintenance as necessary.
- Regular attendance and professionalism.
- Willingness to work O/T as required.
- Provide process engineering technical support to production units in order to address and resolve any system, process, or mechanical issues that cause efficiency loss
- Design improvements relating to capacity, efficiency, process safety and environmental performance
- Provide process support to plant engineering activities involving preparation and execution of detailed engineering projects
- Partner with support teams to monitor unit operations, correct problems, and assist in improvements for special problems or projects
- Lead team in analysis of opportunities, develop solutions and implement changes for problems as they arise from prototype to production builds.
· Should have experience in finalization of books of accounts, independently leading & finishing the statutory audit.
· Understanding and complying with the company accounting policies.
· Lead the Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable team
· setting strong KPI and ensuring that vendor & customer needs are understood and fulfilled.
Driving Risk Management Framework of Finance Capability (Internal Financial Controls)
· Identify risks associated with finance & accounts capability
· Understand the cause & financial impact on organization
· Discussion within team along with mitigation plan
Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation in OneStream
· Reviewing reconciliation along with supporting documents
· Ensuring the correctness of reconciliations completed by team members & timely resolution of reconciling differences.
Purchase Order Approvals
· Ensuring Correct general ledger & tax codes
· Sharing Knowledge & providing training to Purchase order generating team
· Base working for product wise cost of production
· Review & validate Product wise manufacturing cost
· Review & validate all the allocated cost
· Discussion with Cost Auditor & Finalization details
Customer Credit Limit Management
· Working closing with Regional credit controller & ensuring that credit philosophy of the organization is complied with.
· Base working for credit limit of customer based on volume & payment pattern & history
· Closely work with sales managers for embracing challenge process & understanding their point of view
· Finalization of credit limit with recommendation of Regional Sales Managers & considering financial risk parameter.
· Upload the limit in to WGS (V2) System (approximately 500 customers.
· Understanding the customer need and providing temporary credit limit support.
Working knowledge in Income Tax & Indirect Tax matters
Month End Close
· Review monthly trial balance (Pnl & Balance sheet) along with last 12 months trend and ensure the correctness.
· Review raw material consumptions entries.
· Ensuring all bank reconciliation completed before month end close for better financial controls
Inter-Company balance confirmations
· Validating all intercompany debit notes, recording and ensuring timely payment.
· Reviewing Intercompany balances & do the necessary reconciliations.
This role closely works with Operations Support Manager and major focus would be as below:
Banking, Treasury & Investment
· Relationship management with Banks and Mutual Funds.
· Investment in MF, Fixed Deposits in alignment with Investment Policy.
· Fund based/Non-fund-based limits from banks.
· Dividend Account Opening, New bank account opening and management of changes with respect to bank accounts.
· Sending CMA details to banks on quarterly/yearly basis.
· Accounting of all investments related activities & Reconciliation.
· Ensuring employees payroll bank accounts portfolio is managed properly.
· Sending weekly cash report to Regional office.
· Approval for the bank payments.
· Relationship management with Internal auditors.
· Work with auditors and OSM to plan quarterly audit
· Work closely with finance & other cross functional capability and complete the quarterly audit.
· Providing response and game plan for audit observation and finalization of Internal audit report working with auditors.
· Monthly review of audit observation working with finance & other capabilities and timely resolution of the audit observations.
· Self-audit of Crib/Precious Metal, discussing the observations, report preparation and Follow-up to close the observations.
Mirror Line, Sand Plant & Wind Power, CSR accounting
· Monthly Closing for Mirror line & Sand Plant
· Invoicing for all Wind Power expense and Payment intimation to vendors
· Reconciliation of Wind Power accounting accounts and preparing related MIS
· CSR accounting in Local books, Documents and receipts of Invoices and Receipts.
· Monthly MIS for mirror line & sand plant costing.
· Monthly Valuation of finished goods inventory as per company policy.
· Tracking of old inventory, inventory on hold, sensitizing the operation team to clear the same and creating monthly inventory reserve.
· Valuation of purchase glass, work with other department to ensure reconciliation of book stock with physical stock.
Purchase Order Approvals
· Ensuring Correct general ledger & tax codes
Sharing Knowledge & providing training to needed Purchase order generating team.
Working knowledge in Income Tax & Indirect Tax matters
Month End Close of related area including
· Revaluation and OneStream update
· Accounting of dividend, realized & unrealized gain on investments.
· Reconciliations of all investments GL Code along with balances as per MF statements
Statutory Audit of related area
· Confirmation from MF and banks.
· Wind Power audit
· Mirror line inventory & consumption
· Purchases and finished goods Inventory valuation and Physical verification from auditors
· Investment accounting and Notes to accounts preparation and Audit
· Internal Financial Controls Audit as a part of Audit.
· Lead the Business Transformation Projects of SSC, RSI & Concur
- Manage Advanced Engineering Launch Team members providing support and mentoring of individuals through their program launch activities and CFT signoff of tooling to proceed to homeline plant
- Coach and mentor the Executional Excellence vision to the team and help them in creating value through the development process
- Develop and empower personnel to identify and seek personal improvement. Evaluate talent, skills and virtues that are aligned to the roles of the team
- Create ownership and accountability within the team to provide the best engineering service to the CFT
- Facilitate resolution of launch activities through systematic problem solving techniques
- Identify and track measurable initiatives and deliverables that drive continuous improvement
- Embrace transformation initiatives to streamline processes, standardize, and implement best practices with product engineering, tooling, gauge engineering, and program management
- Develop teamwork approach to launch development involving all ADC capabilities
- Drive connection from development to production readiness within our manufacturing facilities
- Capture lessons learned during IPSO and PPAP to drive continuous improvement back into development process
In dependency of the Responsible of Process will be in charge of:
- Define, implement and validate productive processes and their management indicators.
- Analysis and detailed monitoring of parameters, identifying those most critical for achieving the key indicators of the process.
- Define, together with the Engineering Department, the improvement areas in the processes.
- Support other departments in the resolution of manufacturing / quality problems and response to internal consultations.
En dependencia del Responsable de Proceso se encargará de:
- Definir, implantar y validar procesos productivos y sus indicadores de gestión.
- Análisis y seguimiento detallado de parámetros, identificando aquellos más críticos para la consecución de los indicadores claves del proceso.
- Definir junto con el departamento de Ingeniería de las áreas de mejora en los procesos.
- Apoyar a otros departamentos en la resolución de problemas de fabricación/calidad y respuesta a consultas internas.
- Secure projects in Western Province KSA by specifying and flipping.
- Follow up on projects from design stage to delivery.
- Provide technical supports to customers including Aluminum glaziers and architects.
- Meeting sales targets of Specifications as well as shipping.
- Usage of systems mainly CRM.
- Update and share market intelligence.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop the plant maintenance personnel
- Work with the plant leadership teams to develop their knowledge of reliability processes and techniques
- Provide feedback on the maintenance leader to the plant managers
- Provide input on potential candidates for leadership positions to support succession planning
- Support teamwork with the reliability managers in the region and across the company
- Freely share information to enable the success of others
- Be open to the information from other regions and external sources to accelerate the learning within the region
- Serve as a role model in the region for the guiding principles
- Support knowledge sharing with the operations that you support and across the company
- Seize opportunities to create teachable moments relative to Market Based Management
- Identifying and resolving process-related inefficiencies and championing process improvement projects
- Evaluating and improving workstation layouts and process flow; developing time/motion standards for manufacturing processes
- Developing and maintaining standardize work instructions
- Developing and maintaining packaging formulas
- Conducting cost analysis and capacity analysis
- Aid in CAE simulation set up and analysis (Elsyca).
- Other duties as assigned
Having the business as a partner, our IT Manager would have to be the business analyst for IT systems and manage properly the projects in place. The definition of the business strategy in terms of IT systems, understanding them and looking for new ways to improve integration between the different locations, will be his/her priorities.
Managing the team and ensure a safe environement will be part of his job.
If you are looking for integrating a team in continous transformation and willing to proactively participate in it, this is your opportunity.
Con el negocio como partner, nuestro Director de IT será el business analyst para los sistemas de IT and dirigirá adecuadamente los proyectos en desarrollo. La definición de la estrategia de negocio en términos de IT, comprenderla y buscar nuevas formas de integrarlas entre las diferentes ubicaciones, serán sus prioridades.
Dirigir el equipo y asegurar un entorno seguro será parte de su trabajo.
Si estás buscando integrarte en un equipo en continua transformación y deseando participar proactivamente en él, ¡esta es tu oportunidad!
- Coach, mentor & train colleagues on lean principles.
- Foster Lean culture and lead kaizen events.
- Lead Six Sigma projects.
- Evaluate vendor and supplier proposals for new equipment purchases.
- Support new equipment run offs, in the plant and at the vendor site.
- Design work cell layouts for existing production and new product launch.
- Create standard work steps for production processes.
The SRG Global Molding Manager is responsible for overseeing all of the day to day activities of the Morehead facility’s Injection Molding Department while having a passion for customer focus, creating value, and ensuring compliance.
The ideal candidate will possess the skills and knowledge sought below but, of equal importance, he or she will be self motivated, possess a positive attitude, and be a creative thinker. This is a “hands-on” management position that will work across the organization in a competitive atmosphere. Working and effectively leading all of the departments and interfacing with cross-functional teams at corporate and plant level is crucial for success.
- Has overall accountability for the day-to-day activities of the Injection Molding Department.
- Oversee and facilitate operational compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Enhance and foster Market Based Management.
- Utilize Molding KPI’s to monitor department and plant performance and drive continuous improvement to exceed business plan targets and reduce waste.
- Coach, mentor, and lead talent development within the Molding department to create ownership and long term sustainability.
- Responsible for ensuring proper training and documentation for all employees within their department.
- Utilize pull system philosophy (Repetitive and Non-Repetitive Kanban) and Heijunka to manage flow of information and material, and constraint management.
- Monitor preventative maintenance activity to ensure equipment reliability.
- Participates on the Management Team in reviewing the EMS, the Flawless Launch process, and improving first time quality.
- Supports the Environmental Department in providing resources adequate to achieve environmental objectives and targets and proper implementation and maintenance of the EMS.
- Responsible for compliance with the EMS in their departments.
- Responsible for the staging and handling of production and non-production materials.
- Responsible for assuring that the delivery, transportation, handling and storage of all materials are properly managed.
- Responsible for maintaining information on use, storage and inventory of all production materials.
- Lead by example with the MBM Guiding Principles and humility/discipline to achieve personal improvement.
- Establish and maintain a positive employee relations climate. Address corrective actions as needed.
- Embrace change and lead standardization and best practice implementations to develop seamless product or process development.
- Demonstrates commitment to continual improvement of EMS performance.
- work in accordance with safety rules
- Managing the Continuous Improvement polices, practices and procedures at Plant level
- Supporting productivity initaitives and other programs leading to significant improvements in safety, quality and costs
- Close cooperation with other production departments
- Establishing continuous improvement capabilities within the organization
- Praca zgodnie z zasadami bezpieczeństwa
- Zarządzanie polisami, praktykami i procedurami ciągłego doskonalenia na poziomie zakładu
- Wspieranie inicjatyw wydajności i innych programów prowadzących do znacznej poprawy bezpieczeństwa, jakości i kosztów
- Ścisła współpraca z innymi działami produkcyjnymi
- Stworzenie możliwości ciągłego doskonalenia w organizacji
- Support Quality Management systems in the plant, to profitably fulfill customer expectations.
- Customer contact in the plant for all Quality related issues. Periodic visits to customer sites. Voice of the customer in the plant.
- Participate in driving achievement of Quality assurance objectives in manufacturing excellence, continuous improvement, and implementing best practices.
- Model our Corporate Guiding Principles (MBM), maintain and grow the culture, strive for Operational excellence in product, process quality and reliability.
- Interact with all processes and cross functional teams to implement necessary quality tools in all aspects of organization such as, but not limited to PFMEA, Control Plans, Gauge R&R, Equipment PFMEA and Validation, Advanced problem solving, and 6 Sigma.
- Support and facilitate structured containment measures with the use of problem solving methods (8D, DMAIC, 5WHY, Cause mapping…) and implement permanent corrective actions.
- Support proper implementation of ISO 9001 standard requirements and discipline.
- Maintain proper Measurement systems and all necessary statutory and regulatory compliance.
- Installing and maintaining operating environments.
- Monitoring these operating environments.
- Documenting all reported malfunctions and actions taken in response.
- Coordinates and works on multiple cross-functional base work initiatives and projects
- Acts as the technical liaison between operations teams, engineers and architects
Ability to read, understand and temperature curves at furnace
Knowledgeable and proficient in the proper use of tin bath machines equipment.
Basic understanding of the mechanical/electrical operating system of a furnace.
Thorough knowledge of related company instructions, company processes, work process instructions
Performs mechanical cleaning of parts such as batch chargers.
Knows when to stop and ask for clarification.
Knowledge of shop math and precision measurement equipment.
Responsible for observing all applicable safety requirements and reporting immediately any unsafe practices/conditions.
Carries out other duties as assigned.
Moves between production assignments that utilize multiple skills endorsements as needed to support production requirements.
Participates in the cross training of other technicians as needed to support production requirements.
Inspects parts after unloading the furnace and ensures appropriate documentation is kept. Checks and inspects furnace equipment and working area.
To work in hot end sections as per the requirement, batch house, Furnace and tin bath
Be able to work in hot condition area
Demonstrate proper and safe operation of equipment, and personal protective equipment including, but not limited to safety glasses, safety shoes, hearing protection, respirator, and heat- gloves as required.
Performs physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and frequent movement of the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing and handling of material