Guardian Industries, a global company headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, employs around 17,000 people and operates facilities throughout North America, Europe, South America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Guardian’s diverse group of companies are involved in the manufacture of high-performance float, coated and fabricated glass products; the manufacture of high-quality chrome-plated and painted plastic components for the automotive and commercial truck industries; and the distribution of specialty building products. Guardian’s vision is to create value for customers and society through constant innovation using fewer resources. Guardian is a wholly owned subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc. Visit guardian.com for more information.
For our location in Karlsruhe, Germany, we are looking for Customer Service Coordinator.
- Orders processing is flowless.
- Claims and returns are processed in a and the best possible experience is provided to the customer timely fashion + decisions are taken for refunds or compensations for the customers.
- Advise on customers inquiries.
- Participation in fairs and customer events.
- Keep the customers constantly up to date on/promote our news and services.
- NPS Waves follow-up.
- Ensure the correct prices, products and services are delivered.
- Customer Service KPIs definition and follow up.
Systems / Database:
- Decrease administrative tasks by individuating ways to constantly optimize and automate NAV2016 / Qlikview - share feedback with the responsible person and support through all the phases of the feature design/implementation/testing.
- Assure inputs on customers data for update in Navision.
- Report any bugs in Nav, Qlikview, eShop, images, etc…. to the right people.
- Keep collecting customer segmentation data for update in Navision.
Advancing our Culture:
- Coordination of the customer service team.
- Constant and flowless communication with the Sales Team.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs, requirements and market conditions and proactively share ideas/improvemnets points with the other departments.
- Coordination with the Sales team for actions or solutions implementations.
- Assure Safety in the working environment.
Internal Reward Eligible Position.
Guardian companies are committed to offer a competitive compensation package and an opportunity for you to maximize your potential. We pride ourselves in promoting career opportunities in an open environment, which encourages individual development and gives you opportunities to expand your knowledge and work as part of a global team. We offer a unique professional experience in a culture based on integrity, compliance and value creation. If you are interested in finding out more about our culture, please visit us on our website:
Software Powered by iCIMS