Who is Guardian Industries?
When you are looking at a city’s skyline or the grilles on the latest cars and trucks, chances are you’re seeing our products. Through Guardian Glass, a Guardian Industries company, we make high- performance, energy efficient glass for homes and buildings. SRG Global™, a Guardian Industries company, makes automotive trim products that define a vehicle’s DNA and help improve fuel efficiency.
And perhaps most of all, we make the ideas, formulas and processes that make these products possible. Guardian Industries is 18,000 people working to make products that improve people’s lives! To Learn more visit our website at: https://www.guardian.com
SRG Global is seeking you to become our next TPM Engineer!
Through participation and production maintenance TPM, establish a whole system employees involved in the production and maintenance activities, make the equipment to achieve the optimal performance.
1. Draw up company TPM advance work plan and equipment capacity plan.
2. Data collected in factory equipment, equipment management index recommendations; Check the target data includes equipment, to provide professional technology support for data analysis, and put forward Suggestions for improvement, follow up the implementation of improvement measures.
3. TPM plan proposed or TPM organize related training to promote the work of collecting and analyzing evaluation index.
4. Develop TPM improvement objectives and evaluation index.
5. The professional and technical standards for equipment and facilities, technical specifications and general technical requirements.
6. Responsible for planning and review new the early stages of the project to provide equipment technical support.
7. MP2 system daily maintenance, and repair department of preventive work order timing out, close work and completion of statistics.
8. Accurate statistics equipment of various statements in a timely manner and timing of the export of various statements sent to the maintenance department supervisor and department manager.
9. Timely spare parts purchase request according to the spare parts usage, and follow up the conditions of spare parts purchase spare parts to maintain the safety stock.
10. Comply with EHS system’s requirements
1. Bachelor degree and above, CET-4 or above, mechanical or related major.
2. More than 3 years and total production maintenance as well as the related management working experience.
3. Familiar with mechanical processing equipment repair and maintenance of knowledge, with good experience in equipment management.
4. Have good organization and coordination and communication skills, good analytical and problem solving ability, strong team cooperation ability, careful meticulous.
What Do We Have To Offer?
If you have been looking for an environment where people are valued, entrepreneurial spirit is boundless and opportunities for success are based on merit, and if you want to add value to your company, then Guardian Industries may be the place for you.
Software Powered by iCIMS