Guardian Glass, a major business unit of Guardian Industries, is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of float, coated and fabricated glass products. At its 25 float plants around the globe, Guardian Glass produces high performance glass for use in exterior (both commercial and residential) and interior architectural applications, as well as transportation and technical products. Guardian glass can be found in homes, offices, cars and some of the world’s most iconic architectural landmarks. The Guardian Glass Science & Technology Center continuously works to create new glass products and solutions using the most advanced technology to help customers see what’s possible™. Visit guardianglass.com for more information.
· Advance our culture within the site
· Ensure Plant talent strategies are in place that anticipate our local need for talent
· Develop local HR policies & practices that support our culture and the vision of the business
· HR compliance and ethics
· Talent Position and the HR Capability
· Degree of Business Administration or equivalent certification (Post graduate is a plus)
· Work Experience: 7-10 years in HR .
· Good understanding for the labor law
· Languages: be fluent in Arabic and English.
Guardian companies are committed to offer a competitive compensation package and an opportunity for you to maximize your potential. We pride ourselves in promoting career opportunities in an open environment, which encourages individual development and gives you opportunities to expand your knowledge and work as part of a global team. We offer a unique professional experience in a culture based on integrity, compliance and value creation. If you are interested in finding out more about our culture, please visit us on our website:
Software Powered by iCIMS