To plan, source, negotiate, finalize and document procurement of spares, consumables etc. To understand the criticality of requirement and ensure material receipt as per schedule.
- To ensure material availability within stipulated time frame with cost efficiency.
- To develop vendors for various critical purchase and assessment of the same.
- To negotiate and optimise purchase cost keeping in view the criticality of item.
- To analyse stock / inventory and ensure optimum inventory.
- Managing Contracts for goods /services and evaluation of the same.
- To adhere to government rules and regulation in purchase of various item.
- To ensure proper store management for proper and safe storage of items.
- Plan, initiate, negotiate and procure various items as per requirement within stipulated time in most cost effective manner keeping in view payment terms, discounts, reliability etc.
- Development of alternate sources of procurement for long term development of vendors
- Cost effective procurement by anticipation of market moves and plan requirement.
- Evaluation of stock levels of various critical items and suggest cost effective strategies to optimise the same.
- Planning delivery timetables
- Ensuring stores have enough stock
- Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand
- Overseeing the ordering and packaging process
- Should be well versed with the ARC. AMC, supply contracts, service contracts etc.
- Candidate should be full time Bachelor in engineering degree holder in Mechanical from premier College.
- The candidate should have 10-12 years of plant procurement experience in any organisation of repute in procurement function in managerial role.
- Preferably from Manufacturing Industry / Continuous process Industry or Chemical Industry.
- Should have acquired skill of procurement strategies.
- Negotiations and excellent communication skills.
- Should have potential to grow
- Should be open to extensive travel if required
- Stable physical condition
- Should be ready to relocate to Ankleshwar.
- Age Band – 30 to 35 years
- Exposure to handle import proceedings
- Knowledge of EXIM related Law.
- Should be able to communicate across levels.
Candidate should be comfortable to work in Flat Organisation