Guardian Glass, a major business unit of Guardian Industries, is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of float, coated and fabricated glass products. At its 25 float plants around the globe, Guardian Glass produces high performance glass for use in exterior (both commercial and residential) and interior architectural applications, as well as transportation and technical products. Guardian glass can be found in homes, offices, cars and some of the world’s most iconic architectural landmarks. The Guardian Glass Science & Technology Center continuously works to create new glass products and solutions using the most advanced technology to help customers see what’ possible™️.
Apply your school learnings to real world applications at one of the most dynamic companies in the glass manufacturing industry. A Guardian Glass, internship will provide opportunities to expedite your knowledge of the business, develop innovative solutions to real business challenges and build a network of Guardian colleagues. Are you ready to see what’s possible?
- You are in charge of day to day administrative management of all HR tasks and contribute in their standardization and optimization.
- You provide support in developing and deploying HR processes, methodology and tools with best practices and knowledge sharing among the HR team.
- You actively participate in information relays between HR plant and Shared Service Center (Payroll, Recruitment…).
- Ensure integration of job descriptions into Recruitment platforms and participate in several forums and jobfairs.
- Ensure recruitment screenings based on our Company culture and according to researched skills in relation with HR and Shared Service.
- According to requests from supervision, take part in the follow up of temporary workers with agencies (documents, timesheets, evaluations…).
- Provide support in the elaboration of forecasts.
- Ensure that temporary workers are contracted whenever and wherever needed and follow-up and participate in temporary forecast elaboration.
- Administrative support for the preparation and daily follow-up of personnel files, assistance in the preparation of powerpoint presentations, reporting and statistics.
- Support HR Dept to update employee files folders and HR filing system by maintaining confidentiality in order to provide information for authorized persons and organizations.
- Good command of English and French;
- Good command of Excel, Word, Powerpoint (knowledge of Procurement and other HR systems is an asset);
- Impartiality and confidentiality;
- Rigor and methodology;
- Proactivity and dynamism;
- Versatility and adaptability;
- Team spirit and good communication.
Guardian companies are committed to offer a competitive compensation package and an opportunity for you to maximize your potential. We pride ourselves in promoting career opportunities in an open environment, which encourages individual development and gives you opportunities to expand your knowledge and work as part of a global team. We offer a unique professional experience in a culture based on integrity, compliance and value creation. If you are interested in finding out more about our culture, please visit us on our website:
Software Powered by iCIMS