Guardian Glass, a major business unit of Guardian Industries, is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of float, coated and fabricated glass products. At its 25 float plants around the globe, Guardian Glass produces high performance glass for use in exterior (both commercial and residential) and interior architectural applications, as well as transportation and technical products. Guardian glass can be found in homes, offices, cars and some of the world’s most iconic architectural landmarks. The Guardian Glass Science & Technology Center continuously works to create new glass products and solutions using the most advanced technology to help customers see what’s possible™. Visit guardianglass.com for more information.
1. Work with demand planner to analyze demand forecast and link the demand forecast with supply planning process to optimize demand , supply and inventory
2. Identify key data needs, metrics and inputs that Support S&OP Process that truly connects all steps and processes from Supply planning thru to Customer Delivery. Understand and communicate plan changes, risks and the plans performance.
3. Lead the internal process and cultural changes associated with connecting the stakeholders to ensure a seamless and effective supply planning process to support S&OP initiative.
4. Implement and manage a highly defined Process & Data Collection into the total Process Planning.
5. Work closely with demand planning, customer service and production to understand customer demand and carry customer requirements thru the production planning and Operations execution.
6. This position assumes the primary responsibility for guiding an operational Facilitate training to all areas of the organization and Executive Staff as necessary to educate on the supply planning process to support S&OP
7. Present portions Supply of the Monthly S&OP Presentation In front of Sr. Management
Guardian companies are committed to offer a competitive compensation package and an opportunity for you to maximize your potential. We pride ourselves in promoting career opportunities in an open environment, which encourages individual development and gives you opportunities to expand your knowledge and work as part of a global team. We offer a unique professional experience in a culture based on integrity, compliance and value creation. If you are interested in finding out more about our culture, please visit us on our website:
Software Powered by iCIMS