Guardian Glass, a major business unit of Guardian Industries, is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of float, coated and fabricated glass products. At its 25 float plants around the globe, Guardian Glass produces high performance glass for use in exterior (both commercial and residential) and interior architectural applications, as well as transportation and technical products. Guardian glass can be found in homes, offices, cars and some of the world’s most iconic architectural landmarks. The Guardian Glass Science & Technology Center continuously works to create new glass products and solutions using the most advanced technology to help customers see what’s possible™. Visit guardianglass.com for more information.
• Lead the demand planning activities of the sub-region
• Generate rolling unconstrained statistical forecast for 18 months for all products by customer in the region (initially on excel spread sheets) – volume and value
• Take direct sales input by customer on the 3 and 12-18 months forecast and marketing input on new product launches
• Review the forecast inputs from sales team, do a challenge process and develop consensus on the unconstrained forecast with all the stake holders
• Share the unconstrained forecast with Supply Team and work with them to constrain the forecast.
• Coordinate with Finance team to get the profitability forecast for 3 and 12-18 months period
• Confirm back the constrained forecast to the sales team to close the loop
• Prepare all the demand related data and presentation for the S&OP leadership meetings
• Measure, analyze and report the forecast accuracy KPIs for the sub-region (WAPE / MAPE, FC BIAS)
• Identify, using 80-20 rule, areas and opportunities where improving the forecast accuracy can improve profitability, efficiency, flow and customer service.
• Work with sales and others on improving the forecast accuracy for the identified areas
• Continuously come up with ways to improve the forecasting process
• Assist regional demand planning team on regional demand planning improvement projects if required
Guardian companies are committed to offer a competitive compensation package and an opportunity for you to maximize your potential. We pride ourselves in promoting career opportunities in an open environment, which encourages individual development and gives you opportunities to expand your knowledge and work as part of a global team. We offer a unique professional experience in a culture based on integrity, compliance and value creation. If you are interested in finding out more about our culture, please visit us on our website:
Software Powered by iCIMS