Guardian Glass, a major business unit of Guardian Industries, is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of float, coated and fabricated glass products. At its 25 float plants around the globe, Guardian Glass produces high performance glass for use in exterior (both commercial and residential) and interior architectural applications, as well as transportation and technical products. Guardian glass can be found in homes, offices, cars and some of the world’s most iconic architectural landmarks. The Guardian Glass Science & Technology Center continuously works to create new glass products and solutions using the most advanced technology to help customers see what’s possible™. Visit guardianglass.com for more information.
• Monitor, Analyze and Control the standard consumption of materials
• Analyze variances and potential issues and figure out reasons for variances, discuss actions and follow up
• Ensure transparency about all relevant variances categories for material consumption and provide monthly variance reporting with financial impact on profit & lost statement
• Preparing the factory’s standard cost, replacement cost, revision costs
• Managing account reconciliation and stock control.
• Managing costing shat, cost roll up, cost analysis, month end closing, budgeting, review allocation factor.
• Conducting inventory control and work closely with the production and warehouse to ensure inventory transaction.
• Provides commercial support for the management team through provision of high quality financial projections on prospects and an effective Capex process.
• Develops and motivates the finance team to enhance accountability, promotes career development, effective succession planning and teamwork between the various areas and countries within the team.
• Manages the commercial area on financial issues and ensures optimal procurement and legal focus.
• Responds to any requests for financial reporting from within cluster or across clusters.
• Leads improvement of management accounts; ensures a strong and stable control environment, ensuring analysis and provision of timely and relevant information to the organization to enable effective decision-making.
• Lead a number of key project align with company goal i.e. manage stock level, reducing freight cost, price evolution.
Guardian companies are committed to offer a competitive compensation package and an opportunity for you to maximize your potential. We pride ourselves in promoting career opportunities in an open environment, which encourages individual development and gives you opportunities to expand your knowledge and work as part of a global team. We offer a unique professional experience in a culture based on integrity, compliance and value creation. If you are interested in finding out more about our culture, please visit us on our website:
Software Powered by iCIMS