Guardian Industries, a global company headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, employs around 17,000 people and operates facilities throughout North America, Europe, South America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Guardian’s diverse group of companies are involved in the manufacture of high-performance float, coated and fabricated glass products; the manufacture of high-quality chrome-plated and painted plastic components for the automotive and commercial truck industries; and the distribution of specialty building products. Guardian’s vision is to create value for customers and society through constant innovation using fewer resources. Guardian is a wholly owned subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc. Visit guardian.com for more information.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the candidate will be responsible of:
- Assure permanent safety, quality and improvement of the production line.
- Manage and lead production team on a 3 or 4 shift rotation.
- Deliver multiples short and long-term solutions designed to manage the change processes and meet business targets.
- Technical university degree, preferably engineering.
- 2-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment is a strong asset.
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial experience with a high potential for career development.
- Business and analytical approach to problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with all levels.
- A team player, self-motivated, energetic and result oriented.
- Fluency in English. Any other language would be appreciated.
The interview will be in English.
Guardian companies are committed to offer a competitive compensation package and an opportunity for you to maximize your potential. We pride ourselves in promoting career opportunities in an open environment, which encourages individual development and gives you opportunities to expand your knowledge and work as part of a global team. We offer a unique professional experience in a culture based on integrity, compliance and value creation. If you are interested in finding out more about our culture, please visit us on our website:
Software Powered by iCIMS