Guardian Czestochowa Sp. o.o. is part of Guardian Industries – one of the world's largest manufacturers of float and processed glass.
We are currently seeking a candidate for Cold End Supervisor position to our plant in Czestochowa.
Cold End Supervisor responsibility will be safe job organizing and managing a group of people. This person will be responsible for people development. CE SV will cooperate with production planning and different level of production and Warehouse Supervisors. Some of accountability will be: provide the quality of products and production improvements, maintain working time of whole staff and resources planning, results of whole department.
• Work in a continuous system. (4-shift)
• Team management skills
• Work under time pressure and manage multi priority
• Resistance to stress
• Act consistently with company culture, and law regulations.
• Computer skills (MS Office)
• Decision making skills
• Teamwork skills
• Minimum: Technical Education
• Preferred: Technical Bachelor or Engineer
• High degree of safety awareness and understanding of safety rules and regulations
• Communicative in English
• Experience in people management and manufacturing processes (min. 2 years of practice on production)
• Welcome knowledge in glass production or processing also related processes (Metallurgy, Ceramic, Mechanical),
• Welcome knowledge in lean manufacturing, problem solving tools
• Salary appropriate to the skills and experience,
• Stable employment conditions,
• Training and the opportunity for professional development and advancement,
• International working environment
Software Powered by iCIMS