Guardian Industries, a global company headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, employs around 17,000 people and operates facilities throughout North America, Europe, South America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia. Guardian’s diverse group of companies are involved in the manufacture of high-performance float, coated and fabricated glass products; the manufacture of high-quality chrome-plated and painted plastic components for the automotive and commercial truck industries; and the distribution of specialty building products. Guardian’s vision is to create value for customers and society through constant innovation using fewer resources. Guardian is a wholly owned subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc. Visit guardian.com.
The position will be responsible for the following:
1) Providing leadership and direction for the safety of all employees and visitors to the facility
2) Lead, track and improve performance on key location goals and objectives
3) Develop team members for improving individual and organization performance
4) Lead performance management and corrective action processes for assigned area(s)
5 Continuously improve plant performance through process improvements and lean manufacturing techniques
6) Maintain our plant’s union-free status through the use of positive employee relations and development
7) Collaborate with other departments (e.g. Sales, Scheduling, Warehouse, Shipping, etc.), to optimize production requirements
8) Work with upstream and downstream processes (and people), to exceed customer expectations
The background and experience requirements for this position are as follows:
For more information about Guardian Industries LLC., visit us at www.guardian.com.
Guardian Industries LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Software Powered by iCIMS