Guardian Czestochowa Ltd. is part of Guardian Industries – one of the world's largest manufacturers of float and processed glass.
We are currently seeking a candidate for Production Accountant position to our plant in Czestochowa.
The successful Production Accountant will support the creation and realisation of the locations business strategy, with a particular focus on supporting plant KPI’s, local DMF’s, budget creation and monthly analysis vs budget.
The role will be connected to the preparation and performance of business reviews of financial results with the local management team. Supporting identification and support for operational efficiency, cost analysis and leadership for active cost management of “controllable costs”.
• Carrying out the analysis of revenues and profits, financial risk, products, customers, markets, cost structure,
• Support in making both critical and everyday business decisions, including production optimization,
• Continuous search of areas for improvement, creating and improving internal procedures for increasing profitability and eliminating waste,
• Creation of tools to support internal control,
• Preparing reports for the closing of the month purpose and periodic forecasts of operating results of the location,
• Participation in the preparation and analysis of the annual budget and the periodic budgets,
• Act consistently with company culture (MBM Guiding Principles)
• Preferred: higher education, direction of economics, finance, accounting,
• Min. 3 years experience in a similar position,
• Experience in streamlining processes within the organization and implementation of new controlling tools and reports,
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office, particularly MS Excel,
• Very good knowledge of English that allows free communication in speaking and writing,
• Experience in production industry will be an asset,
• Independence and a very good organization of own work,
• High analytical skills to draw meaningful conclusions and allow the interpretation of results,
• Honesty, integrity,
• Mobility and openness to periodic business trips, as well as to relocate to another business location (Poland or abroad) in the future.
• Communicate effectively (verbal & written) within the department, plant and regional organizations
• Travel International when needed
• Salary appropriate to the skills and experience,
• Stable employment conditions,
• Training and the opportunity for professional development and advancement,
• International working environment
Software Powered by iCIMS