Guardian Czestochowa Sp. o.o. is part of Guardian Industries – one of the world's largest manufacturers of float and processed glass.
We are currently seeking a candidate for Process Engineer (Batch House and Quality) position to our plant in Czestochowa.
• Ensure proper operation of the flat glass production line
• Participation in recruitment and training of operators
• Improving the production process using modern methods and tools and maintain quality control objectives
• Create production documentation, specifications and standards
• Act consistently with company culture. (our MBM Guiding Principles).
• Implementing solutions that optimize and increase the efficiency of technological processes
• Cooperation with manufacturing, sales and quality department
• Cooperation with raw materials suppliers
• Reporting efficiency of implemented solutions
• High technical education, Glass technology or related field preferred.
• Preferred: Knowledge of glass technology
• Preferred: experience as technologist /process engineer (preferred: Float Glass Experience).
• Fluent in English,
• Knowledge of production processes
• Knowledge of raw materials and glass chemistry
• Knowledge of modern tools and methods of production management and quality
• High degree of safety awareness and understanding of safety rules and regulations
• Very good knowledge of MS Office
• Communicate effectively (verbal & written) within the department, plant and regional organizations
• Travel International when needed (shorter or longer)
• Initiative and ability to work in a team
• Salary appropriate to the skills and experience,
• Stable employment conditions,
• Training and the opportunity for professional development and advancement,
• International working environment
Software Powered by iCIMS